Chapter Ten

Louis P.O.V

after leaving the boys there I started wondering why they all lived with Harry and his mother. I mean they all get along so well, plus their boyfriends but why say that you live with the for reasons that can't be explained? I was so high up in my own head that I ran into a tall guy with multicolored hair. He was kind of hot, okay there was no kind of he was extremely hot.

"You must be new here." He said with a smirk. " Yeah I'm new here," I said blushing while looking at the floor. "Hey babe, don't look at the floor, you're pretty when you blush," he stated which made me blush even harder. "Thanks." I whispered, "Can I take you out sometime?" he asked. "I don't even know our name..." I stated. "well where are my manners?" he asked himself then added "My name is Michael Clifford. And, I am in your Music class, you have an amazing voice, maybe you could join my friends and I?" He asked. "Maybe," I said with a smirk. "I like you." He stated whispering those three words into my ear to which I hold back a moan, "I like you too." I said. "So, how about it, Dinner tomorrow night on me?" he asked. "Nowhere fancy?" I asked. "Nope, just the diner down the road." He stated. "Okay, it's a date," I said kissing his cheek and then walking away.