Chapter Twenty-Eight

Louis P.O.V

Life was going good for the last few weeks that were leading up to my court date. I was so nervous because Michael, Ashton, Stan, and Luck have all been behind bars the last few days and today I had to go in front of people, maybe even cameras and point out what these boys are known for and because they come from daddies money they have very good lawyers, but I have a good feeling that something good is going to come out of this, and I have my boyfriends behind me, they have my back so I know that everything is going to be okay.

I was woken up at 7 am to kisses all over my face so I giggle and try and push them kisses away but my boyfriends weren't going to have it. "Come on Boo. We need to get ready." Liam said pulling the sheet off me and I just snuggle into Harry's side. "I don't want to go..." I pout and its true I don't want to go, I want to stay right here with my boyfriends and cuddle and have Harry bring me his delicious cooking but I know that if I don't do this then they are going to go free and there might be another incident just like this one, and next time the outcome could be worse. The only reason that I am going is because I don't want this to happen to anyone because they aren't afraid of who they are. "Boo, there was a call this morning." Liam said after I sat up. "For who, about what?" I asked looking at Liam very intensely. "Ellen wants to interview you before the trial." Liam said. "Ellen as in Ellen DeGeneres?" I asked shocked. "Yes, she heard about your "suicide attempt" and has been listening in on what is going on with you and when she heard that you had a court date today, she called and wants an interview before you go in." Harry said kissing my head. "I'll do it." I said in a whisper. "Louis, she's going to ask personal questions she's going to going to pry into your past." Zayn said trying to get me to see why it is a bad thing to talk to her. "Zayn, if I don't want anyone in this world to go through what either of us have been through. I don't want to hear about some kid getting bullied so bad that they want to end it all or being pushed to death. And, I don't want to see someone's family go through what you went through." I said as a tear ran down my face. "Okay, I'll call her back and tell her you want to do the interview." Zayn said getting out of the bed and walking into the living room where the house phone is sitting.

I got up and put on something conformable for the interview and put my dress clothes in my bag with my sketch book and took the bag out to the car. We got into the car and were off to the interview.

Liam P.O.V

We just pulled into the studio and Louis is so nervous, once we walked in the dragged Louis to a dressing room while we followed them. After about a half an hour Louis was told that he was on in 5 so we all gave him a kiss and went to our seats in the audience. We just got in our seats when commercials were over, and Ellen started talking again.

"Okay, our next guest isn't a celebrity, but his story has touched me. Earlier this year a boy by the name Louis Tomlinson was rushed to the hospital because of a said, "Suicide attempt" but today Louis is here with us the day of a court date to clarify the rumors that are being thrown around. Please welcome Louis Tomlinson." Ellen said and we all clapped, and Harry whistled which made Lou blush. "Welcome to the show." Ellen said. "Thank you for having me." Louis said polity. "Well Louis I hear you've had a hard-past care sharing with us." Ellen asked. "I will share but I want everyone to know something first. Life always throws a curve ball at everyone, everyone has problems, everyone goes through bad times in their life I did, but I never once thought about death, I wanted to prove people wrong. I wanted to become something; I didn't want to be a victim that is why I am here today." Louis said. "You are a very bright person Mr. Tomlinson." Ellen said. "Thank you, Ellen." He said with a genuine smile on his face.

"So, how did the harassment start?" Ellen asked. "Well, it all happened the day that I came out to my father. he didn't like that, and he was my school's PE teacher, so he told everyone in school, and it was the talk of the school by the end of third period. By lunch time I didn't want to be in school, so I was on my way out of the building when the boys Stan, Ashton and Luke all stopped me in the parking lot. They said they were going to teach me a lesson." Louis said with a tear running down his face. "But you got out of there didn't you?" She asked Lou and he smiled which made us smile. "Yeah, it was right after my 18th birthday. My mom knew what my father had become, an abusive ass hole." He said then he realized he just swore on national TV. "I am so sorry Ellen; it just came out." Louis apologized. "It's fine Louis we can always bleep out any swear words you say before it goes on the air." Ellen said. "Okay, so... my mom knew what he was like. He was abusive with my mother when I was younger. So, when I was old enough, she left but promised to come back for me and she did." Louis said. "Who gives you courage every day?" Ellen asked and Louis really thought about this one. "Everyone gives me courage from the little girl proving people wrong to the talent-less musicians selling thousands of records. I see potential in every single person and that alone give me courage." Louis said with a big smile on his face. "I hear that you didn't leave your room after this situation happened. What brought you out of there?" Ellen asked and Louis blushed but said, "It might sound cliché, but my boyfriends brought me out of the place I was hiding in. They made me realize that no matter what I didn't have to be afraid because they were always going to be right behind me." Louis said. "we have a music video that your music teacher sent into me after he found out that you were going to be on the show and he wanted the world to see this, take a look." She said then the video that we gave Mr. Keith the day we took Louis out on the date showed up on the screen with us singing.

There's no one in town I know

You gave us some place to go

I never said thank you for that

I thought I might get one more chance

What would you think of me now

So lucky, So strong, So proud?

I never said thank you for that

Now I'll never have a chance

May angels lead you in

Hear you me my friends

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

So what would you think of me now

So lucky, So strong, So proud?

I never said thank you for that

Now I'll never have a chance

May angels lead you in

Hear you me my friends

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

And if you were with me tonight

I'd sing to you just one more time

A song for a heart so big,

God wouldn't let it live

May angels lead you in

Hear you me my friends

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

Hear you me my friends

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

I looked around and saw that there wasn't a dry eye in the studio even Ellen had tears running down her face.

"Who shot that video?" Ellen asked. "My boyfriends did, they wanted to show me that I meant a big part of the world to them. I remember seeing the boys with camera for the movie nights and cuddly moments, but it never dawned on me that that would come out as an official music video for a song we wrote for a high school music class." Louis said wiping his tears away too. "Why don't we bring your boyfriends down?" Ellen asked, then got out of her seat and walked up to where the boys and I were sitting and lead us to the couch where Louis was sitting, I sat on his left after giving him a kiss on the cheek and everyone in the studio awed. "Hello boy." She said then asked us to introduce our self's. "Hi, I am Liam Payne, I am 17 years old. I am the star footie player as well as this year's 2016 valedictorian. I will be going to New York with my amazing boyfriends to prose our dream of becoming musicians." I say then Zayn speaks up, "Hello, my name is Zayn Malik, I am 18. I am not the best in most my classes besides art and music, but I do have Liam here to help me when I need it. I got accepted into Julliard school in New York City so when school is done and over with me and my boys are off to the big apple. I am also on the footie team, I'm the goalie." Zayn said smirking at Louis because Louis didn't know anything about New York yet. "I am Harry Styles and I am in many different clubs as well as on the footie team and I do kick boxing on the weekend. I am an AP student and I am a teacher aid for the culinary classes." Harry said and then it was Niall's turn, "My name is Niall Horan and I'm an eater!" He shouted making everyone laugh, 'that's my boyfriend always making jokes. 'I thought. Niall then added, "Kidding my boys come before food but anyway I am a good student, but music is my life. Harry forgot to mention that we both got a scholarship to a business program in New York, because we are opening a restaurant that was given to me by a family member." Niall said giving a kiss to Harry's cheek and Louis looked even more confused.