Chapter Fifteen

Louis P.O.V

I was back on the roof, but I wasn't me, I was watching everything that happened. I watch Liam grab me just before I was about to fall. just before I passed out, I heard him tell me that he wanted to take me out on dates. I was in the room every moment of the month that I was in the hospital. I was with them; I never left their side just like they never left mine.

Each day one of the boys would stay with me well the others went to school then on weekends they would all stay with me, going against what my nurse said. The boys would talk to me, but they didn't know that I could hear and understand what they were saying.

"Louis we need you." Harry would say.

"Come back to us." Niall would say.

"I'll take you on a date" Liam would say

but then there was Zayn, maybe he was the one who needed the most protecting, because when he was the only on here he would cry into my lifeless chest and beg me to come back. He wouldn't eat or even sleep he would just cry into my chest but if the others where here he would sit in the corner of the room and just watch everything happen. He still wouldn't eat or even talk and got do I miss that Bradford accent.

"Louis we most go." The angel said to me. "where are we going?" I asked. "I am going to show you a glimpse of the future with you here and with you gone." The little angel said to me. "Okay." I said and then there was a flash. "This is the future without you in their life." she said, and I watched.

Liam and Niall were sitting on the couch with Harry on their lap. Harry was crying and it was the saddest thing I have ever seen. Liam and Niall were dressed in very nice clothes and harry was refusing to get dressed. 'where is Zayn' I thought to myself.

"Come on Hazza, Zayn maybe gone but he is with Louis. Zayn is protecting our little Lou in heaven." Liam said kissing Harry's head. then in a moment the picture changed and they were at a crematory, Harry's mother was holding on to him for dear life while he cried his eyes out and the pricier began to speak, "Zayn Javadd Malik fell in love with Harry, Niall, Liam and an angel named Louis. Zayn knew that the boys would protect one another but who was protecting Louis? No one, so he had to. In his mind he had to protect the loves of his life and the included Louis." Then Liam walked up to the podium and started talking, "Zayn didn't tell any of us how he felt about Louis death until the day he ended it. He left a note," he stated pulling out a piece of paper and started reading it, "My loves, I don't know what to say. All I know is that I feel like I contently drowning in a life where I lost someone that I never got to express my feelings for, I never got to show him how much he truly meant to me. I never got to take him on a date and I never told him I loved him. I left, not because I was unhappy but because I lost my love."

The picture than changed and the angel stated, "this is what it will be like if you stay."

I say a picture of Stan beating my mother and a man doing unspeakable things to me right in front of the boys. the picture changes and it's me in a hospital bed again but this time I am holding a baby.

"what does this mean?" I asked. "tell me what you think it means?" the angel asked. "am I able to become pregnant?" I asked and she only nodded.

I was deep in thought when the angel stated, "you must now choice but if you are to choose to go back you must go through the test of life, love and sacrifice." the angel stated.