Chapter Forty-Six

Harry P.O.V

We were just about ready to get the c-section process started when the doors flew open and in walked the three other loves of my life. They all had on the suits and took a place right beside me, Louis looked pissed when he saw who walked into the room.

"Where the hell were you?" Louis asked then a shot of pain went through him because he cried out in pain. "We need to get the babies out." The doctor said and made it so we couldn't see where they were cutting. "We were getting you something special." Zayn said kissing Louis' lips. "Well, it better be important because I had to take a taxi here!" Louis was pissed, more pissed about fearing what was to come then not having to boys in this room. We just listened to what the nurses were saying and then we heard a cry, 'Baby A is a boy." the doctor said and then handed the baby to the nurse so that she could clean my little prince. Then the doctor repeated, "Baby B is a boy." he hand our other little prince to a different nurse to clean him up but what surprised us all was when the doctor said, "Baby C is a..."

Louis P.O.V

"Baby A is a boy, Baby B is a Boy and Baby C is a Girl." The nurse said as she rolled the baby cots towards me. "Why didn't the doctor know that there was another baby?" I asked. "Well Baby A and B were very protective of their little sister; I believe that they wanted to surprise you with a little someone extra." The nurse said as she handed me, my unknown little princess. "Do you have any names picked out?" She asked. "Not really can I have a few minutes?" I asked and the nurse walked out of the room smiling. The boys are all crowded around the boys well I was holding onto the only princess that will ever mean anything to me. "What are we gonna do about names?" Liam asked picking up Baby A. "What are we gonna do about last names?" I asked to which the boys all sat around me.

"Boo, we want them to have your last name." Harry said. "But, why mine?" I asked. "Because, Boo, when we get married, we want to take your last name." Liam said. "But..." I tried to say but was cut off by Niall saying, "No buts Boo. We weren't there with you today because we went to get an engagement ring because we wanted to propose tonight." "Why tonight?" I asked. "Louis today was the day that we first saw you, the first time that I believed in love at first sight. I may have fallen in love with these boy's way before you came along, but I fell in love with you the moment I saw you eating dinner with your family. I knew that you were going to be important to me. I love you; we all love you. We started dating nine months ago but I fell in love with you a year ago. We want to marry you. Will you marry us?" Harry said but they all got down on their knee as harry asked. I wanted to jump out of that bed and yell yes, but I just sat there with tears in my eyes shaking my head crying not being able to get a word out of my mouth. I finally got out a "Yes"

The nurse then came back in thinking that something was wrong. But when she saw my smile, she knew it was opposite.

"I Hope you're having fun trying to find some names for the babies." The nurse smiled then walked back out of the room. "Okay, back to baby names." I say as I look down at the little girl that is still in my arms. "What about Darcy?" Harry asked also looking at the baby in my hands. "I don't know Hazza. She's gonna be our little princess from now until forever. What do you guys think?" I asked the others. "Well, What about Chloe?" Liam asked. "I like that name." I stated. "Well, what about Chloe Darcy Tomlinson?" Zayn asked looking up from one of our baby boys. "I really like it. What about you guys?" I asked the others. "I love it. Princess Chloe." Niall said giving her a little kiss on the forehead. " I want to hold my boys..." I said. Harry and Zayn walked over each with my boys in their arms. I let Niall talk Chloe out of my arms as Zayn and Harry put the boys in my arms. I looked at them both and the baby on my left side made my mind flash to the "dream" I had when I met Tony. I look at the tag on the baby's foot that said Baby A. "Looks like you came earlier than you thought Tony." I whispered to that beautiful baby boy. "Tony?" Niall asked. "When I passed out when I first found out I was pregnant. I had a dream, one where I woke up to a little boy that looks just like him calling for me. His name was Tony and he's come early." I said. "Okay baby Tony." Zayn said. "Tony James Tomlinson." I said which made Liam and Niall both look at me like I was an angel. "James?" Niall asked. "Yep, James. After his Dada and Papa." I said. "So that's what they're gonna call me? Papa?" Liam asked. "Yep! You're gonna be Papa, Niall is gonna be Dada, Zayn is gonna be Baba and Harry is gonna be Daddy." I said. "Wow, you already have this all planned out." Liam said. "Well, yeah. I've thought a lot about it." I said kissing Tony's head. "Now onto our youngest baby boy." Liam said. "Why doesn't Zayn and Niall pick out a name for our little prince since we all help pick out the other two." I said. "Niall and Zayn went and sat in the corner and was talking while the nurse walked back in with papers. "Got any names picked out?" She asked. "Yep! Our baby girl's name is Chloe Darcy Tomlinson. And, baby A, his name is Tony James Tomlinson." I said. "And, Baby B?" The nurse asked. "Jason Aiden Tomlinson." Zayn said.