Chapter Thirty-Eight

Louis P.O.V

We were in the airport waiting for them to call our flight number to be called and I keep wondering where they were taking me, they made me put on my headphones so that nothing was given away. This made me more nervous than anything because I hate not knowing. So, I sit in the airport with my boys surrounding me while I rub my pregnant belly. I am so excited to see what the future has in store for us.

Soon the boys were standing up, picking up their carry-on bags and taking my hand while pulling me to the right terminal. I was just in a dream state just thinking about what the future has in store for us.

By the time we get on the plane we got the back seats there were four seats looking at each other and a single seat to the side. Liam took the single seat so that we all could snuggle up in the four seats but I felt bad for him so once the pilot said that it was alright to move around I stood up and pulled Liam to sit in my seat and I sat in his lap cuddled up to him. It felt like ten minutes later that I was being told that Liam had to go back to his seat because we were landing. I looked out the window and noticed that we were in a nice-looking city, but it was dark out.

By the time we were out of the plane I was looking around New York City thinking that they were crazy for bring me all the way here. Why am I here? Why are did the boys bring me here?

Soon after we got out of the airport, I looked around the big city with beautiful lights everywhere. This place is so amazing, I wish I could live here for the rest of my life.