Chapter 16: In the Basement

Start from the beginning

Matt came and picked me up taking me over to where Mello and Blaze were standing. "Link, there's nothing there." Matt told me, he looked quite concerned for my mental health at that moment. I then realised that it was my imagination again. There's nothing down here I told myself.

We all sat over on the other side of the room, opposite the door. I wonder when and if Near will unlock the door.

 Hey it's not my fault that he didn't like being sedated, glued to a ceiling, shot at with paint balls, having his room redecorated, being stuck in a pool of jelly, almost thrown out a three storey window........ etc. etc. Imean he's going a bit far now, what I did to him wasn't that bad!

NOTE TO SELF: Apparantly people don't like being sedated/glued to ceilings/thrown out windows or any of those kind of things.

And suddenly a magic genie appeared before us. Alright it wasn't a genie it was some random with a jar of jam.

"BB? Y-you were killed..." Mello said as he stared in disbelief 

What?! He was dead, so why was he there?

Mello reached out but 'B' disappeared. Woah that was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. And this time it wasn't just my imagination! I was scared now, so I hid in a ball and pulled out my iPod. Ahhhh music! It makes everything better.

I eventually fell asleep to the sound of My Chemical Romance. I forgot to turn it off when I started to feel sleepy. The last thing I saw was Matt, Blaze and Mello all sitting in a circle and then I fell asleep. 

~when I woke up~

I looked around me to see that I was back in our room. YAY! That basement floor sure was uncomfortable!

Matt sat on the end of the bed and it sounded like Mello was in the bathroom. Doing his hair no doubt.

"Hey, you're up late" Matt said.

 "Haha, ooh how did we get out?" I asked

"Well Near didn't help us, because you tried to throw him off the roof. But when you fell asleep we smashed the dead lock with your iPod and then picked the lock!" Matt said smiling

"Hey, it's not that bad! It's not my fault he doesn't like being thrown off roofs!... wait... YOU DID WHAT?!!!!!" I yelled as I looked around for my iPod frantically.

"BAHAHAHHAA!!! Just joking, we used a brick we found in a room at the back." Matt said still laughing at me.

I lunged at Matt and tackled him "That wasn't funny!!!"

Matt was lying on the floor laughing "Hahahaha, yeah it was"

"You meanie!!!" I yelled as I sat on the ground pretending to cry.  

"Aww I'm sorry" Matt said almost appoligetically

"Hahahhaa fooled you!!!" I said and then got up abruptly and looked around the room for my cookies. "WHERE ARE THE COOKIES?!!!!"

Mello walked out the bathroom "Will you stop with the yelling! And we ran out yesterday, remember?" Mello said glaring at me, he was probably annoyed for me getting us locked in a basement and then making all that noise, haha sucks for him doesn't it!!!!

"NO I WON'T STOP YELLING!!! and I'm gonna go get some BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" And with that I ran to the door and out into the hallway. 

"You're still in your pyjamas!" Matt yelled as I ran away

 "So?! I greeted L in my pyjamas!!!" I yelled back. Wait... I was in my pyjamas.... How did I get in those?? Meh that doesn't matter at the moment, the only thing at the moment that matters is me finding my cookies.