Kristen love/Bloodlust Part 58

Sky: Éclair lied because, if she had told you guys, you'd have known too much!

Armadillo: And you'd have been targeted.

Bunshichi: Targeted?

Armadillo: By scientists.

Ecryn: Seriously?

Sakon: You see, the picture of the guy Armadillo put up before was actually Kristen. Éclair's really close friend. He knew her since and he wanted to know more about her. She cared about him like no one else could. She always protected him and helped him. When they grew up, she decided to tell him the truth, and he swore to never tell anyone. But scientists have been looking for test subjects. Kristen's last lover was taken from him. They were 10.

Flame: (whisper) and he had a lover?

Yuima: And he had a lover?

Flame: Nah bra I said that.

Yuima: You won't be able to say anything if you don't SHUT UP!

Sakon: Riiight, so yeah, he loved her, but she was taken away from him, and then he started to crush on Éclair. So he swore he'd never tell so he couldn't loose her. But in the end, they captured him because he wouldn't admit that he knew something. So when she heard she was devasted. She kept on thinking that it was her fault, so in the end, for 6 years to be precise, she's been grieving.

Sky: Well........until she met Miketsukkami that is.

Sakon: right.

Armadillo: um....do any of you know what time it is?

Sky: It's...................................eh?

The others: what?

How long has this fight been going on?!?!? It's already 3!!

Sakon: What?!? NO WA- holy rubies of the fountains of Tritanius!

Armadillo: You can say that again.

<They all looked over too see them literally blitzing.>

Ecryn: Which is which?

Elaine: Yeah, they kinda look alike from here...

Sky: Blue is Sae...

Sakon: and...

Armadillo: Red is Éclair..

Éclair: SCYTHE! 1000 STRIKES!