The truth about 'Cloudy Puff' Part 40

<Suddenly, blood started to poor from Éclair's mouth.>

Sky: Éclair!

Lisa: but she restored herself!

Éclair: yeah, but I didn't really speak up, so that gives it less effect....oh, I'm feeling dizzy.

Sky: Then Sakon will bring you back, while the rest will work on cleaning this place up!

Éclair: sounds like a plan!

Sakon: k, hold on tight to me.

Éclair: uh...........kk.

<Sky noticed that Miketsukkami gave a frown at the sight of Éclair being carried by Sakon, as she noticed it, she grinned.>

----10 minutes later-----

Lisa: hey Sky?

Sky: what is it?

Lisa: why are most things here called cloudy puff?

Sky: well, Sakon isn't here, so I guess I'll tell you.

<They all wondered why it was good for Sakon to not be there.>

Sky: so, 2 years ago, I met someone named Prince Clad. He was nice, handsome, cute, and over head tails for me...

Yuima: so he liked you?

Sky: likes.

The girls: huh?

Sky: The fact that he hasn't changed them proves it.

The boys: changed what?

Sky: Well, at that time, Sakon and I had just broken up, so yeah, wounds were still fresh. Clad wanted to know everything about me. He asked around until he found out my middle name, which is, Cloudy puff.

Bunshichi: what kind of middle name is that?

Sky: I don't know, ask my parents. Anyways, he decided to prove his love to me by doing something unbelievable and shocking to everyone...and that, was naming different places and things, 'Cloudy puff.'

All of them: HEIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sky: yes, he went out of his way to make sure that everyone named it that way, he was about to name the village near the castle, or under the castle, "Cloudy Puff's Guard", but that was the one Sakon lived in, he got mad and challenged him to fist fight, of course, when he found out that I used to date him, he accepted, of course, we all thought Clad would win, but suddenly, he stopped, like he didn't have any feelings for me anymore...

<Lisa's eyes shot open in shock. Her eyes were as wide as saucepans.>

Sky: So Sakon got the upper hand and beat him, I never saw Clad again since then, till now.

All of them: wow.................................

Lisa: S-Sky?

Sky: huh?

Lisa: when it seemed like he didn't like you anymore, was there some kind of light?

Sky: yup, a bright one even.

<Lisa gasped, and bent her head.>

Lisa: oh, I see.

Miketsukkami: are you alright?

Lisa: yeah, we should get going. I'm sure Éclair is getting bored!

The girls: OK!

<Miketsukkami gave her a confused look, shrugged then followed behind.>