The surprise attack Part 1

<In a land far, far away, lived 5 kingdoms. The 1st one was the Kingdom of Water. The 2nd, the kingdom of Earth, the 3rd one, the kingdom of Fire, the 4th one, the kingdom of Air and The last one, the kingdom of Thunder.

The princess of the kingdom of water was: "Elaine Sasaka," daughter of the Sasaka region.

The princess of the kingdom of earth was: "Ecryn Kalaf," daughter of the Kalaf dynasty.

The princess of the kingdom of fire was: "Flame Burniela," daughter of flame pharos.

The princess of the kingdom of air was: "Sky Slau," daughter of the Slau region.

And finally, the most important princess in this world, the princess of the kingdom of thunder was: Éclair Renee Strike," daughter of the Renee dynasty, as well as the Strike region and the dilemma of the Lightning's. This princess has the power to control more than one element, and in this story, the only element she hasn't been able to master, was.............love...........................................................>

-In the Shapiro park-

Girl: OH COME ON!

Girl 2: No way! I'm not letting you try that thing on my Ecryn!

Ecryn: oh come on! I just wanna see if I can bury you alive!!! COME ON! Please! Just do this for me Elaine!

Elaine: I'd rather die!

Ecryn: GOOD! Then I can try this on you!

Elaine: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?????

Guard 1: MASTER!

Ecryn: yea??

Guard 2: there's trouble back at the castle!

Ecryn: huh??

Guard: it's being attacked.

Ecryn: HUH!?!?!?

Guard w 1: MISS! SAME THING IS HAPPENING BACK AT OUR CASTLE! YOUR PARENTS ARE IN DANGER!

Elaine: LET'S GET A MOVE ON!

<They parted ways and headed straight for their castles with hope.>

-Earth castle-

Ecryn: what the????

Lady: ECRYN!

Ecryn: MOTHER!

Ecryn's mom: listen up sweetie, we aren't going to be able to stay up on our legs for too long, here, I'm giving you the amulet, and the crown of this kingdom! The fate of our kingdom is in your hands! Please, don't let me down! I need you.....to work with the other princesses to free us and the other castles! HURRY! RUN! RUN!

<As she said the second run, Ecryn's mother fell to the ground unconscious. Ecryn ran off and started digging her way to the water palace.>

-Water Castle-

Elaine: MOM!? DAD!?

Man: ELAINE!

Elaine: FATHER!

Elaine's father: honey......listen, your friend, Ecryn, she should be coming, I won't be able to tell you everything, but I give you the amulet and the crown of our kingdom! Please Elaine............don't let us down........................

<He fell on the ground unconscious, and right then Ecryn jumped out of the earth and took of with Elaine and explained everything to her while heading for the fire palace.