Getting the missing ones Part 50

Queen Crystabelle: Well, now we know that they've really grown!

Ecryn: So who do we pick first?

All the Kings and Queens: huh?

Elaine: Do we pick Flame's lil sister?

Flame: Or Éclair's dad?

Éclair: How about the parents go to the Fire Kingdom to get Flay, and Us, the princesses, the boys, Lisa, and my mother go get my Father?

All the kings: sounds great to me!

Alluvia, Melanie, Mephitic: How about us??

Éclair: um......................Oh yeah! Do you guys know what...actually, you don't! Ok, Bunshichi and Yato, you guys go with them to get Carol, Lei, Lea, and Mecity.

Bunshichi, Yato: got it.

Éclair: Good.........before I forget, mom?

Queen Kari: Yes?

Éclair: Elisa did something to Kaeru.

Queen Kari: SHE DID WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Queen Varda, Queen Meliko: Who's that?

Yuima: (Whisper) Just like Yato and I

Queen Kari: He's my son! My first son! My only SON!

King Shundo: You have a son?

Ecryn: apparently, but only the thunder people know because she didn't want anyone to know of the fact that she had an irregular birth. Before Éclair anyway.

Éclair: shut it peanut gallery.

<Ecryn pouted.>

Queen Crystabelle: If you loved him, you could've at least said something!

Éclair: It's cos she loves him that she didn't tell anyone.

All of the others: huh?

Éclair: Kaeru is the one who told her not to tell anyone.

Queen Kari: I was going to when he turned 5, but he refused and told me to keep him a secret.

Éclair: he's alive, but I don't know where he is. All I know is that his light's still shining.

Queen Kari: In times like this, all we have to do is get the person he loves to kiss the locket. But the thing is, I don't know who it is. And no it can't be family love.

<Éclair flinched.>

Queen Kari: You flinched! Do you know who it is?

Éclair: I.........t.........

All of the rest: what?

Éclair: It's........................Cornelia..............

Queen Kari: ....................................................................................................................................................................................................What have we done to deserve a boy like him???

Éclair: And..........................

All of them: And???

Éclair: And Sae.

<All of the others just raised their eyebrows while Sakon, Sky, And Queen Kari froze, they slowly turned their faces to stare at her. Queen Kari jumped on her feet and started electrocuting trees.>