"Wow! Definitely better than the porn." They heard a voice and gasped. Meera timidly hid behind Vivaan broad frame.

"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily.

"French fries?" Instead of answering his question she offered him some.

"Ira? Are you feeling alright? Is there something you want to ask or say?" Meera asked in a worried tone.

"No No. Don't mind me. Continue. I can wait." she smirked.

He sighed "I'll see you in an hour." he kissed her forehead and took his shirt.
"Bitch!" He said directly towards Ira.

"Baby girl. Dumbass." She said in the same tone and this time he smiled.

"In an hour, love." He winked towards Meera and left.

"You could have knocked." Meera made a face.

"Oh. When did I start being that decent?"
Ira frowned.

Meera rolled her eyes. "Tell me, what do you want?"

"Well, I have a question."

"I thought so. Tell me. What do you want to know about your past?"

"Nothing about past this time.I want to know about present, actually."
Meera frowned so Ira continued.
"There is something happening downstairs. What is it?"

"I don't understand."

"That means you don't know?"

"No!"

"Well, whatever it is. It's for good. At least the psychotic, stupid bitch gave me an off today."

"Who?"

"Oh.. Walk in a straight line. Chin raised higher. No.. No... You are not a runaway model but a fucked up damsel in distress."

Meera laughed heartily on her description. "Come, let's see what's happening." She grabbed her hand and started moving outside when Ira jerked.

"Look, I really don't mind. But going in your bra downstairs can create a testosterone eruption in most of the men."

Meera was red. She ran and pulled her top over her head.
"Let's go!" she once again dragged Ira downstairs.

"Ah! My beautiful daughters." The king said when he saw them descending downstairs.

"My King." Meera bowed and forced Ira to do so, who made a face and hugged the king instead.

"How are you feeling, Ira?" He smiled.

"Better then ever."

"Good.and Meera you?"

"I'm very well, thank you."

"Excellent."

"So? Um.. What is happening here, your highness?" Meera asked.

"We are throwing a party." He proudly said.

"Why?" Ira asked.

"Well, I'm rich and royal. I don't need a reason to throw a party." He laughed on his own joke but the girls frowned. "That was a bad joke. I know. Well, I have various reasons this time."

"And those are?"

"You both just be here at 7, dressed like a doll." He smiled and walked away.

"Okay.. That was odd." Ira commented.

"Yes, it was. Anyway, I need to get ready."

"What for?"

"Well.. He is taking me out." Meera said and Ira could see spark in her eyes.