Chapter 10 { Epilogue }

Epilogue

Yash thank God you are finally back are you okay. Did you get hurt let me see said Aarti.

Aarti am fine I will just go and take shower replied Yash heading to their bedroom.

Yash took a long cold. When he was done he sat on their love sitter in their bedroom lost in his deep thoughts. Aarti was getting annoyed with Yash's silence.

Yash what's wrong please tell me.

How can I tell you that your so called aunt and cousin are also responsible in your lates suffering " thought Yash ". Nothing is wrong Yash faked a smile.

Yash don't lie to me I know you betteqr than how to wear my underwear. I know when something is troubling you so please do us both a favour and spit it out already.

Nothing is wrong Aarti really nothing is wrong.

Uh-huh even a fly can see something is wrong so spit it out Yash don't make me force it out of you.

Aarti!!!!

Yash spit it out said Aarti sternly

Okay geeze nagger. Your cousin and aunt are also responsble for you being raped. They helped Sam with getting to you.

Huh

Yes they are responsible for your heartaches

I knew they hate me but not this much. What i have done to them to hate me. I better find out then said Aarti pinning her pulla.

Were are you going asked Yash has he stood up from the lover sitter stalking toward Aarti who was pinning her pulla like maddog from the A team. I know maddog is a dude but his a little nuts so Aarti was pinning her pulla like a nuts person.

To finally gets anwers replied Aarti has she stormed out of their bedroom with Yash tailing behind her like a lost puppy.

In the sitting room.

Yash Aarti what wrong.

Nothing ma am just going to pay my dearest cousin and aunt a little vist said in an Icily tone has she walked out and all the family members followed her.

Get in i will drive you.

We are also coming along.

Hmm but this my problem i will deal with it on my terms.

Aartiii

I mean it Yash said Aarti sternly.

But..

Yash let her deal with this according to her own term okay.

But bauji.

Yash i mean it let her deal with this according to her own term.

Fine.

Thank you bauji.