Chapter Two

Characters

___________

The Sharma family

Loha Aarti's grandfather

Suman Aarti's grandmother

Assad Aarti's uncle

Rakha Aarti's aunt

Ishita Aarti's cousin

The Scindhiya family

SuraSuraj Pratap Yash's father

Radha Yash's mother

Paridhi is Yash's little sister.

Yash's girlfriend

Yash's friends

Sam

Paul

Raj

Mark

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Sharma house.

Uncle please let me attend Mansi and Akash juju's wedding requested a weeping Aarti kneeling down with fold hands.

No you are not going that's final. Now clean this house or else you will be sorry. Come let's go we will be late for the wedding said Assad.

Please uncle let me attend the wedding it will be the last day I see Mansi has she's moving to South Africa after the wedding reguested Aarti.

No do you thing we Care nor we will feel sorry for you well think again you are wrong we don't and we won't said a smirking Ishita.

Please let me attend the Mansi's wedding I will do everything you want replied a crying Aarti has she stood up.

NO YOU ARE NOT COMING yelled Loha while his fist collide with Aarti's jaw. Aarti's was painful. 

Yes we dont care about you won't see Mansi anymore replied Rakha.

Why will we bring a bad omen to the  wedding so that your bad fate will fall on poor Mansi and destroy her happiest day Nah you are not coming with us replied Assad.

Yes if you come along with us we  will all be death just because you are a bad omen replied Loha. Loha Assad Rakha Ishita stepped out of the house while Suman stayed behind.

Am sorry beta I wish I could take you away from this torture pain misery. Don't worry I will let Mansi know why you didn't show up. Under your servant bed I hide butterscotch icream and some food. Love you beta Saman kissed Aarti's cheek.