Chapter Eight

Flashbacks about the Dreadful that turned AarYa's lives upside down.

Aarti started narrating what happened that dreadful day. Yash was fuming learning about how his love suffered. He fist his hands.

Flashbacks

Aarti happily stopped the taxi when she got out of the hospital grounds an she hopped in and told the driver. She notice the driver was taking a different route.

Hey this in not the way home exclaimed Aarti freaked out.

I know am just taking a short cut ma'am.

Do I know you or something.

E...eh n...no shimmered the driver.

Okay but I have heard your voice some where before I can't put my finger on it.

Oh he he he I get that a lot. Some people also mistake me with Channing Tatum.

Huh said a confuse Aarti.

Never mind he said.

The driver stopped the taxi next to the mountain. He climbed out of the taxi he forcefully pull Aarti out of the taxi. He ripped her saree revealing her bugled baby bump. A frighten Aarti tried to cover her self with her torn clothes. 

Who the hell knocked you up he yelled pulling of his disguise.

You said a shock Aarti.

Yes me who the hell put that thing in you he yelled.

Why are you doing this to me what have I done to you.

Nothing sweetheart it because I love you and I have you it's either by hook now crook. You will be mine Aarti he smirked.

Shut up and tell me who got you PREGNANT he yelled again.

Ya.. Ya.. Yash she shimmered.

What do you mean Yash he yelled irritatingly.

He got me pregnant she shimmered.

That son of a bitch took my goodies and you let him he yelled and he punched Aarti's stomach. She screamed in pain. Kept on sending blows on Aarti's stomach while she kept on crying begging him to stop. Finally he removed all Aarti's remaining clothes then he stripped of his clothes. 

( all those with a faint heart please read this at your risk. This part it's not suited for minors.  M rated. [ 18 + ]. )

After stripping of his clothes he got between her weak legs. Aarti who tried to move backwards. He grappled her legs and spread them apart will he pulled her into his hard member. He started to thrust into her in a fast pace. He was into her has if he was posses by a demon. He kept on raping her for hours. While saying damn that Scindhiya boy he ruin my beautiful plan of getting you pregnant but no worries we will be together for ever he licked her lips jaw nose. She became limp until she pass out.