Hellan High (boyxboy)

Hello my dears.

Hellan High (boyxboy)

Welcome to Hell.

************

Hello my dears, this is just a formalized warning stating that this book includes Homosexuality(boy x boy!!) and that if you are uncomfortable reading a book involving two males in a romantic relationship please leave now. I will not tolerate bullying of ANY kind on my profile page or in the comment section. This is your final warning! After this there is no turning back! Please enjoy!!!

(REWRITTEN... For the most part)

*************

Kylan hesitantly placed a hand on the window's cool glass, sighing heavily when his fingers made contact. He leaned closer and stared into his eyes frowning at his reflection. The demon began to remember, another thing he swore he'd never do. Flashes of his father and the cruelty he'd been forced to endure as a child danced in his head.

 His anger nearly overshadowing the distinct pull at his soul. For a split second he thought to ignore his being summoned, the thought disappeared almost as fast it had come. Kylan knew that by choosing to ignore his being summoned by his master would not go unpunished.

 The half-breed sighed wistfully, pushing away from the window with ease. Happy to have a distraction,  his  body already beginning to miss the feel of the glasses coldness against his skin. Kylan's mind was immediately flooded with thoughts of his master when he felt a sharp tugging at his  soul, it was a few minutes before he felt the pull again. Only this time it wasn't  as strong as the first had been, almost like his master had given up on summoning him. Kylan closed his eyes tightly and allowed himself to materialize  in the doorway of his master's room.

Wren barely spared Kylan a glance and growled at his computer screen, looking less than pleased to see the half-breed finally make an appearance. His master was sprawled across the foot of his bed typing furiously on the keyboard of his laptop. Kylan watched the older man with interest. Anyone with eyes had no choice but to admit the man was quite attractive.

 Wren was by far one of the most attractive beings he had ever laid eyes on. His short tousled hair was messy an obvious sign he'd just woken up. His hair rested at the nape of his neck, the unnaturally dark raven colored hair contrasted beautifully against his porcelain skin and eerily pale blue eyes. His pale eyes were always practically glowing.

 He accentuated his natural beauty by nearly always lightly lining his eyes with black eyeliner that he flicked towards the inner corner of his eye, making him appear exotic and only increasing his rather dark allure.

 His master's clean shaven face , slightly crooked nose and masculine jaw line succeeded in making the man appear far younger than he really was. The half-breed's eyes raked over the tiny bits of skin shown by Wren's slightly raised shirt. Kylan silently thanked every God known to man for the glorious sight.

"The hell?" Wren closed his laptop angrily and sat up on the bed muttering a couple curses under his breath. Kylan frowned slightly disappointed that his master had moved from his previous position on the bed causing his shirt to fall back into place, covering up the previously revealed skin.

  Is he mad at me?

"My eldest brother has taken it upon himself to pay me a visit." Wren informed, moving off the bed pushing his silk sea foam grey sheets to the floor in a crumpled heap. Only to pick  them up and shove them back on to the bed messily.

"I recall asking for the whereabouts of a certain half-breed,"  He paused to look at the silver analogue clock perched dangerously close to the edge of the beside table.

 "Four hours ago...Where the hell have you been?" Wren cocked his hip and looked at the half-breed expectantly.

Oh yeah, he's pissed.

 Kylan smirked sarcastically and gave Wren a mock bow. "Forgive me, Master Wren... I simply got held up by the police while abducting small children."

 Wren shook his head at the apology and waved a lazy hand at Kylan before disappearing from the room a few moments later. The half-breed quickly remade the bed fixing the mess Wren made. He was struggling to retain his bored facial expression despite being a little hurt over the fact that Wren hadn't even attempted to argue with him.

Kylan left the room making sure to close the door behind him before going straight to his own room. Though it very rare him to ever frequent the room. It was a fair sized room lit only by a handful of  candles he'd placed strategically throughout the room. Truthfully speaking it was barely big enough to hold the twin sized bed, currently pushed into the corner of the room against a wall. Right next to a desk littered with mountains of books from a nearby bookshelf, and a handful of sketches he'd drawn of his master.

 He was beyond irritated that Wren still referred to him as a half-breed. The word alone was more than enough to leave a foul taste in his mouth. Humans were weak but made up for it by quickly adapting to their surroundings and constantly upgrading all kinds of technology. Demons were by nature powerful creatures most often depicted as evil.

 Now just where did that leave him? Because at least to everyone else it didn't leave him anywhere. The half-breed didn't deny actually being evil however he most definitely didn't claim to be a good person either.

 Not that it would matter he could never be viewed as human or demon.

There is always light in the darkness...

Or so he used to think. The half-breed was well aware that his former beliefs didn't apply to him.   

There is no light capable of extinguishing the darkness that resides within me. He thought bitterly to himself. Annoyed Kylan shook the thoughts from his head and flopped onto his bed. The springs creaking in protest as he landed with a soft thud. Kylan reached a slender hand underneath his pillow and pulled out a small wooden mirror. Inscriptions in some odd language were carved into the darkened wood around the frame.

He tapped the glass once with his nail watching in awe as the mirror's glass rippled. The mirror was truly the only object the half-breed valued. Its glass was cracked in various places, distorting the image. Making it nearly impossible for it to give off a proper reflection. The tiny broken mirror fit so perfectly in the palm of his hand.

 Maybe that waswhy I had grown so attached to this old thing. Kylan murmured aloud, flipping the mirror over in his hand so he could trace the mirrors smooth surface with his thumb.

 It had no real worth now, all it could ever be now. Was a shadow of its former self.

*******************************

That's the end of chapter one! Please remember to vote if you found it enjoyable. Thanks for sticking around and don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you thought.