I'm only one call away

I'll be there to save the day

Superman got nothing on me

I'm only one, I'm only one call away

I'll be there to save the day

Superman got nothing on me

I'm only one call away

I don't know if I should assume that the song is for me. Nah. I shouldn't. But, something inside me says, it's for me. The song he sang was for me.

I'm now here at the backstage. Even if this is quite isolated, I can still hear their high pitch voices.

"And now, let us all welcome... from section one student of third year. Gorgina Tanfield! A round of applause for her."

Some students clapped their hands. Some are just observing and inspecting me.

I roomed around my eyes, and there I saw him. I saw his angelic face. His sparkling brown eyes... his sweet smiles with his dimples... his perfect jaw... his soft kissable red lips...

He's wearing plain white v neck shirt, ripped jeans, and sneakers. Any suit fits to him. He's like a model of top clothing line.

He walked toward the guitarists. He talked while the guitarist are nodding.

I inhaled deeply, trying to be comfortable and to relax myself. I sat in front of the piano. There's a microphone overhead.

Cauli's POV

She's indeed beautiful in all angles. I can't imagine a girl like her has lots of insecurities. How come she doesn't know that she's beautiful inside out? Even she doesn't smile, just by looking to her eyes, I know she has a golden heart.

Everybody needs inspiration

Never knew she has a beautiful voice. So soft and smooth. It fits to her.

Everybody needs a song

A beautiful melody

When the nights are long

'cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy

Yeah when my world is falling apart

When there's no light

To break up the dark

That's when I, I

I look at you

I hope she's ready to trust again. I don't know why she can't trust anyone even herself. She lost her self-confidence the moment someone broke her heart. I wonder who was that. That someone must be very important to her. And I want to know his or her identity.

When the waves are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home any more

That's when I, I

I look at you

I am her home. I want her to feel that I am her home. That I am someone who can she lean on. That I am that someone she needs for the rest of her life.

It's a crazy thought that I am acting this way. I just met her but it feels like I have known her very well. It's like she was once part of my life.

When I look at you

I see forgiveness

I see the truth

You love me for who I am

Like the stars hold the moon

Right there where they belong

And I know I'm not alone

Am I in love? Why too fast? Maybe this is just an infatuation? Or... something deeper than it?

But I can feel it. This feeling is getting stronger. That no matter what I do, I always end up wanting to be near to her. And something's telling me I need to protect her. Because she's like a glass. Really fragile. That even soft wind can blow her away from me.

And I knew whenever I'm with her, I feel like home. She's like my home too. And I want her to feel the same. I want her to make me her home. It's demanding but I want us to be even.

Yeah when my world is falling apart

When there's no light

To break up the dark

That's when I, I

I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home any more

That's when I, I

I look at you

You appear just like a dream to me

Just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me

All I need

Every breath that I breathe

Don't you know you're beautiful

You're beautiful too, babe. You just have to explore your beauty deeper than you have dived. You just have to accept yourself and that will make you more beautiful.

Yeah, yeah, yeah

When the waves are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home any more

That's when I, I

I look at you

I look at you

Yeah,

Whoa-oh,

You appear just like a dream to me

Crowds screeched, clapped and smiled towards her. I can't help but smiled at her too.

"That was a great performance Gorgina! How did you learn to play piano?" The MC giggled as she asked her while pointing the mic below her jaw.

"Thanks. Oh well, my grandma thought me how to play it." Even the way she speak is so fragile.

"Grandma?" She pouted while nodding.

"What else do you know?" The other MC butted in.

"I can play guitar and violin, too." She smiled gorgeously.

"Woah! That's awesome! Can your grandma teach me too?" A big smile marked his lips.

I watched as the smile slowly faded on her face. She looked down, feeling hurt.

What happened?

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings?"

"A little bit." She bit her lower lip and I found it seductive. No, Cauli. No more fantasy. "My grandma is in heaven already, together with grandpa. They lost their lives when I was six."

"I'm sorry." She said out of sympathy.

"It's okay." She faked a smile.

"I'm sorry everyone. Anyway, let's move on to another performance."

The electronic musics wrapped the gymnasium. Everyone was enjoying the rhythms. They dance like they didn't do it before.

She's still there in front of the crowd. So I decided to talk to the DJ. I think I wanted to sing with Gorgina.

Suddenly, the music stopped as well as the dancing students. The guitarists started playing. Deep hush wraps us now.

"Can you sing with me?" I asked between my smile and waited for her response.