Chapter Four ~ Too Soon

Dan woke up to the light coming in through the window. He groaned and blinked a few times, before realising this was not his room. He sat up quickly, causing the bed to shake and wake up Phil. "Dan!" Phil groaned. "What are you doing?"
Dan looked over at Phil. "Why am I in here?"
Phil chuckled. "You don't remember...?" He teased. Dans eyes widened. "We didn't..."
Phil laughed. "No, silly, you just slept here."
Dan let out a sigh of relief. He rolled out of the bed and pulled his jeans back on, leaving his shirt on the floor.
"Where are you going?" Phil asked, sitting up in the bed.
"To get breakfast - I'm hungry." Dan replied.
"Don't leave!" Phil whined. Dan smirked. "Too bad." He walked down to the kitchen, grabbing his cereal and the milk from the fridge. He heard a thump from Phils room and chuckled to himself. Not long after he felt two arms embrace him from behind, and Phil snuggling his head into dans neck.
"Did you fall over?" Dan asked, still laughing.
"Yes." Phil replied sheepishly. Dan pushed away from Phil and grabbed his cereal, sitting down at the counter to eat it. Phil grabbed a spoon and walked over to Dan, only to start eating from his bowl of cereal.
"Hey!" Dan said, his tone laced with annoyance. Phil smiled, "What?" He asked innocently, "I'm just trying to be a cute boyfriend."
Dan widened his eyes at the word boyfriend. He got up from his seat. "I, uh, gotta go do something." He quickly said, rushing off to his bedroom. He shut the door and leaned up against it, sliding down to the floor. He ran his hands through his hair. He had kissed phil out of impulse and now phil has already assumed that they're together? Dan still didn't know if he even had feelings towards Phil, and then there was the fact that phil wanted a child. Dan was interrupted from his thoughts by a knocking on the door. "Dan? Can I come in?"
Dan moved away from the door and phil opened it slowly, before coming in and sitting down next to Dan. "I..I'm sorry." Phil said.
"For what?" Dan asked.
"For everything. For putting so much pressure on you. For confusing you, for trying to force a relationship so quickly. It must be very overwhelming."
Dan nodded his agreement. Phil continued. "Look...just forget about it all." He sighed.