Chapter Three ~ What is this?

Dan sighed. What did he just do? What should he do now? Does he like Phil? Could he start a family with Phil? This is all too confusing, all happening too fast. Dans eyes started to close, and he let out a yawn. He should really go to bed. He started on the path to his bedroom, stopping by Phils door. His arms tingled from where Phil had touched him. He craved Phils touch. He didn't know what this meant, or what his feelings were, but right now all he wanted was Phil. He slowly turned the door knob, pushing the door open. He was greeted with the sight of Phil, turned away from Dan, pulling his shirt off. Dans jaw dropped. It's not like he hasn't seen it before, but now it was... Different. Phil turned around to see Dan. "Dan! What are you doing?" Dan didn't answer, instead he walked over to Phil, pinning him against the wall and pressing their lips together. It was Phils turned to be shocked before smiling and tugging at Dans shirt. Dan pulled away from Phil, raising an eyebrow at him.
"It's only fair!" Phil giggled. Dan half smiled and pulled his shirt off. Phil pulled him close and gave him a quick kiss before climbing into bed. Dan climbed in next to him, laughing when he saw Phil start to climb under the covers. "What?!" Phil exclaimed.
"You're going to sleep with your jeans on?" Dan questioned, still laughing.
"Well are you?" Phil shot back. Dan looked down at his jeans, slightly uncomfortable but his pride got the better of him. "No, of course not!"
Dan turned away from Phil and pulled off his jeans. When he turned back he realised Phil had done the same. Dan forced himself not to look down at Phil in his boxers but instead kept his eyes locked on Phils. Phil smiled and snuggled close, falling asleep in Dans arms. Dan smiled and stroked Phils hair, tiredness washing over him, and fell asleep.