Chapter 26

Shelby

Lets say I was petrified, scared, and anything that goes with that. max wasn't very happy either. I can tell. 

I don't know who would do this, I don't know if its Tyler or not. He hasn't tried to do anything, and I don't know if he every will. 

I mean come on, who ever is behind this , should just go to a mental hospital. I mean I know its been 2 months since the incident. 

Yes that means I'm 6 months of being pregnant and Ava is starting to grow her little bump. 

In a few days max and I are going to go look at the gender of the baby. 

That also means 3 months until I give birth to my little bonbon. 

My morning sickness is starting to be controlled while Ava is not having any fun. 

•••

Today is the day Max and I are going to find out gender of the baby. 

Im actually very nervous. 

Getting into the passenger seat, Max takes the drivers seat. 

"Hey Max?"

"Yes, Shubs?"

"Are you excited?"

"Im fucking excited." 

"Me too!" I giggle a little and in an hour I know that whatever Our baby is, Ill be happy no matter what.

----

Once we get out of the car and into the hospital place, I go and sign in, we actually got here 10 minutes earlier than we should be.

"Shelby Grace?" 

I see Max jump onto his feet and I do myself. 

We both start walking towards, Max starts intertwining our hands, I smiled.

The nurse led us to a small room. While we were waiting the doctor, we just made our conversation.

The door opens and an older lady comes into the room. 

"Hello, Shelby. Nice to see you again."

"Hello, Dr. Nelson, meet my fiancé, Max. Max meet Dr. Nelson."

"Its great to meet you,"  Dr Nelson said.

"You too" Max said. 

"Ok lets get to this"

---------------------------------

Comments??? How was it???? So I just got my heart broken today! Yay! Ok so tbh with you guys, Im not fine at all and updates will be very slow. I hope you guys enjoyed and GIVE ME BABY NAMES!!!! 

thx guys. 

Love ya 

-daniela