Chapter 12

Shelby

Today was the day Max and I went to go and find out how our little one is. Its been 2 months. I am getting a little bump so far. 

I wake up with Max's arm around my waist.  I slowly took Max's arm of me and went to the bathroom.

•••

Max, Ross, Ava, Cory, Tim, and I were sitting down on the couch watching a movie. While eating breakfast. 

I got up and walked over to the kitchen. I look inside the cabinets for any granola bars. 

I feel some strong arms around my waist.  I turn around and look at Max. 

I hard things we had to be through. We had many problems, but I love him No matter what. And now I am having a child with him. 

I hug him. I rest my head on his chest for a while. 

I look up at him and kiss him. 

•••

We go hand in hand to the doctor's appointment. 

Once we got there I Went to go sign in. 

After a coupe of minutes they called my name. 

"Shelby Grace?"

I get up, so does Max. 

•••

I lay down where I was supposed to. The nurse lifted up my shirt and put the cold jell on my tummy. I felt goose bumps as she put the machine on my stomach. 

I look at the monitor and i see my little tiny baby. Max grabbed my hand, I squeezed it to make sure I was ok. 

I felt tears flowing on my cheeks. 

They were tears of joy. 

•••

Hi guys! Its been a week. Im feeling better, and I am happy to finally be back. 

Are guys enjoying the  book? Let me know if You don't or do!

Thank you guys for 940 reads. Almost 1K! 

You guys are amazing. Anyways don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share! Bye!

-Daniela •–•