Chapter 23

Shelby

IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!

We both walk out of the hospital and I attacked Ava with a big giant hug.

"Oh gosh, Shelby."

"You don't sound too happy."

"I don't know how Corey will react to this."

"He will also be kissing you a lot! He will also be screaming like a girl "

•••

We got back to the house and no one was there. They are probably at work.

" Hey, Ava. Why don't we surprise Corey with the Pregnancy?!"

"Sure, but what are we going to do??"

"Leave it all to me " 😈

•••

We went to the store. Target!  (Actually target is my fav store )

We got a poster board, paint, markers, and pens.

We paid and went home and prepared the surprise.

•••

We got home and we started on our project!!!

••••

We made a master piece!!!

What we did is that we got the poster and we took the Markers and Pens and wrote ' HEY COREY!!! GUESS WHAT I HAVE A HUMAN GROWING INSIDE MY STOMCH :) '

I think it's a great idea and than we out blue and pink heart all over it!

We both got showered and ready to go to the offices.

(Ava's outfit is on the left and Shelby's is on the right )

•••

Once we got ready we went to the office with the poster in the back of the car. I really hope Ava is okay.

She seems to stressed and that isn't good for her and the baby.

I know that she's worried of how Corey will react.

•••

We got to the office with some McDonalds to go because we both were craving it.

We got out the car, with the poster and walked into the offices. I walked in first. Ava stayed int the entrance, While i went to go find Alesa.

Once I found her I told her everything. She was jumping up and down. I just laughed at her reaction.

We both went to go find Corey.

We found him and dragged him out his chair.

Ava

I don't know how he'll react. I'm scared that he's going to leave me. I love him.

"Ava?"

I turn around and I see my handsome Fiancé.

"Hi."

"Is there something wrong?!"

I walk I've where the poster is and I show him.

I look down at the ground.

I felt arms go around me. I look up and I see Corey smiling down at me.

Than Corey does this:

"IMMA  BE A FUCKING FATHER MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!"

I just laughed at his reaction. I thought he was gonna leave me.

" Hey Ava? Did you think I would leave you?!"

I nodded my head.

" I would never leave you"

Than he kissed me ok the lips.

--------------

HIIIIII MOTHERTRUCKERS!!!! I had fun writing this chapter. Soooo I'm going to be posting new stories. They are Fanfiction tho. I'm going to be doing different genres. So yea. If u WNAT to read go ahead. If u don't like. Fuck off. I'm jk.

Anyways byeeeee love ya guys.

Oh and I'm not posting anything tmr. Tmr is my Grandpa's 3rd month of going to heaven. Pls no petty in the comments. Ty. I will be posting on New Years Eve.

Also instead of say "sorry for ur loss" why don't you guys tell me what u guys are doing for New Years Eve. Or where are you guys are Spending it. If you live in a different country tell me what u guys do there for New Years or something anyways byeeeee love ya guys 😍😘

-Daniela 💗