Chapter 4

Shelby

People are already leaving. I mean it is 11:30pm. Though Max doesn't leave me alone. HE wants to know what I got him.

All I can say that it is small and fluffy.

It was 12:00Am. Everyone is gone, except the people who live in the house. Cory took Ava back to their room because someone *cough cough* Ava got a little too much to drink.

I just finished cleaning the kitchen when I am hugged. I turn around and see Max. I can totally get why he's ding this. He wants his present.

"Uh Fine Max."

As I was walking upstairs I heard Max yell YES!

I walk into the guest room. (Ava's old room) grabbed the two puppies and went downstairs with them..

"Max! CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

I walked downstairs with the two puppies. (pic above)

I brought them up to him and put them up to his face. They both started licking his face.

"Shelby what the hell are you doing?!"

"IM NOT DOING ANYTHING. OPEN YOUR EYES!"

He opened his eyes and he was shocked and happy at the same thing.

He gave me a big giant kiss and grabbed one of the puppies.

***

The next day we went to the store to buy some doggy things. Max took care of the boy puppy, while I took care of the girl puppy.

I grabbed her a purple collar, leash, food bowl, water bowl and a purple bed. I grabbed a tag.

I went to go check up on Max and he had all the food and he grabbed blue things for the puppy he had

He even got a tag too.

                     (Ignore the name and the number)

***

We put the collars, tags and designed a part for the dogs outside.

Once we finished we began playing with the puppies.

----------------------------

Hello. Ok so You guys think of a name for a Girl dog and a Guy dog. I will choose the best one. Start thinking! Thank you guys for 100 reads! I am playing for 150 when the next chapter comes. I know you guys can do it.

I will be having a contest too. For a person. But that will be announced in 2 more chapters!

Anyways. I appreciate your Existence!

-daniela