Chapter 13

Max

I was holding Shelby's hand the whole time.

I could not wipe the smile I had. I saw my baby today.

Shelby was 2 months pregnant. Her baby bump was cute.

Shelby

I had 4 more months until we get to know the gender. ;)

I was happy, but very tired. Once everything was done, we went home.

I entered the house and went straight to our room. Once I hit my head on the pillow, I was out!

•••

The dumb phone woke me up! I opened my eyes and I saw Max answer his phone. It was someone. Don't know who, but it sounded important.

I tried not to think about it, so I went back to sleep.

I heard the door open and then close.

I wonder if that was Max.

•••

It was already 3:00pm. I was dressed into some comfortable leggings and one of Max's shirts. It was getting very cold.

December weather is going to kill me.

I grabbed the closest blanket and put it on me.

I decided to take another nap.

---------------------------

I am so sorry for not posting early! I was so cut up on homework that I forgot!

Anyways the first book went up to 7K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 200 Votes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg guys. 1K for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow you guys are amazing!!!!!!!!

Next update: Wednesday. (On Wednesday we wear pink. Sorry I had to do it.)

мυ¢нσ αмσя 💕
-∂αиιєℓα 😘