Chapter 19 christmas finale

Shelby

I don't know how to react to this. I feel scared. I know that i have Max, but i don't want to see Tyler.

He hurt, he hurled me.

He's trying to get through Kristine.

I don't want Kristine t get hurt!

I just take a deep breathe

I squeeze Max's hand and start walking forward.

I walk in and everyone just looks at me. I feel Max squeeze my hand and I squeezed it back to let him know I'm okay.

I turn and I turn to look at Kristine and Tyler holding hands. I don't care about them.

I have Max.

Max is my world.

I love him, and he loves me.

I get out of my thoughts as max pulls me to the couch.

I can sense that everyone is looking at me. I gnome them though.

I'm just scared...

I'm scared that Tyler is going to do something. 

" Shelby? "

I hum in response.

I check the clock on the wall.

Damn it's been an hour.

I was thinking for that long?

Max stood up and grabbed my hand. I stood up myself. He lead me through the hallway. He stopped in front of me.

What the hell?

OMG...

He got on his knee

He took out a little red box with a bow on top of it. It revealed a diamond crown ring.

" Shelby Grace, I love you with all my heart

" Shelby Grace, I love you with all my heart. I will love you till the day I die. No matter what happens to us I will always love you! I love your smile, you beauty and your personality. You changed my whole life. And I am grateful. I tank god for having such a girlfriend as you. I want to spend my whole life with you. To take care of our children. I want you to be mine forever.  So Shelby will you marry me? "

Omg...

I think that it took me 5 minutes to realize that everyone was there.

And I knew that my answer will change my life...

--------------------------------------------------

Soooooo..... hi guys. I'm sorry. I got sick during these weeks and I haven't got teh strength to work on anything. I have big headaches. Stomach aches and I just feel dizzy in total.

I love you guys. So Christmas is coming up soon. Yay!!!! PRESENTS 🎁!!!!! So it's like almost midnight for me.... yea ik DANIELA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS LATE!!!! Well um I was bored. 😁.

So what I want for Christmas is. Well I already got what I wanted and that's you guys. U guys been a change. And I'm glad I made these books. If it weren't for u guys than idk if I would have the confidence of writing a book. So thank you guys.

I'll try to post soon. Sooooooo I'm srry if I don't post soon. Have a great weekend. Happy holidays ✨

-Daniela ✨❤️