Chapter 17 Christmas part 2

Max

it was getting to the afternoon. Everyone was helping decorate the house. 

I was out with Kristine. She got something from Shelby and I need it for my present. 

I just have to go to the right store. 

Shelby

Its past 3:00pm and Kristine and Max are no where to be seen. I am really getting worried none of them will answer there phone. They would answer answer there texts. 

I haven't been getting time with Max. Maybe he wants a break. I don't know. 

•••

Its already 5pm and Max and Kristine just got back from where they went. They are hiding something. Im going to find out sooner or later. 

Max comes and sits next to me on the couch. He puts his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on his shoulder. 

We all start to hear the door bell ring. We all get up and ready to see who is at the door. 

Ava opens the door and Alesa, Adam and Mason come in. We all say hi to each other and Alesa and all of the girls have our hugs. 

Mason is carried by Alesa. 

•••

Its around 8 now and we have a lot of guests. Right now we all are around the table having our feast.  

------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! Long time. Huh. I feel like you guys are not enjoying this book anymore. I need ideas. What do want to happen in the next chapter. 

Thank you guys for 1.4K!

Next update: Tomorrow 

Yes i am going to make  a schedule this week. Tell me if u guys like this book or not. Thank you guys for everything!!!! 

Much love, 

Daniela!!!!