Chapter 3

Thanks you guys for 50 reads

Max

Its my birthday today and I am with Ross. I was hoping to spend time with Shelby.

"Hey Max, you coming?" Ross said.

"Where?"

"Home. where else."

"OK."

***

It was getting late. it was about 7:00PM. We went home but when I stepped inside. The lights were off.

When I turned on the lights.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!"

I jumped a little and I scanned the room with decorations and all our friends are here.

I see Shelby walking towards me. I bring her in a hug and kiss her forehead.

"Happy Birthday Max!" Shelby said as she pecked my lips.

"Thank you. Now let's go have some fun." I said as she nodded her head.

***

"Max I have to tell you something." Shelby Sid to me.

I nodded. She grabbed my hand to the backyard. Most people were inside.

Sh turned around to face me. I could see it in her face that she was nervous.

"Shelby what's wrong?"

"Max. I-I am pregnant."

"I'm going to be a dad?"

"Yes."

I'm going to be a father!

I grab her by her waist and I kiss her.

"You are not upset?"

"Why would I be upset, Shelby."

She hugged me.

I'm going to be a father!

"I love you, you know that Shelby."

"I love you too, Max. Oh and Max I got you something. It's up in Ava's room."

What else did she get me. I was happy enough with the news. What other thing did she get me?

I walk hand in hand with Shelby to the party.

"You will have to wait for your present." Shelby said.

"Ok."
----------------
Hey guys! OMG Max he is going to bad a Father!!! Guess what Shelby got Max. It will be revealed in the next Chapter.

Thank you guys for reading this book. You guys are awesome.

I appreciate your existence!

-Daniela $-$