Chapter 15

Max

I was at the airport. Yes. Max why are you at the airport? Because my sister was coming to visit me. 

Her name is Kristine. I got her a necklace. Now I have to show her something else. 

•••

I saw Kristine from a mile away. She is the same height as me, but she isn't a red head like me. She has very long hair, which is brown. She might be my twin, but She's older than me. 

I know she saw me because she was running towards me. Once she was infant of me, I had to give her a hug. 

Its been so long since I have seen her. I gave the necklace to her, and I showed her the other thing. 

We got into my car and drove to the house. 

Shelby

Max left early today. I wonder why? I decided to shower. 

Once I showered I put on some leggings and one of Max's shirts. 

My tummy has been getting bigger. I walked downstairs, I saw Max with this other girl!?

I walked down stairs. Max started talking. 

"Hey shelby. I like you to meet Kristine, My twin sister. Kristine this is Shelby, my girlfriend!"

"I never knew you had a twin Max. Anyways Its nice to meet you Kristine."

"Its nice to meet you to Shelby."

Ok thats was not awkward(note the sarcasm)

We all had breakfast together. Ava decided to do make some bacon and pancakes. 

Once all of us finished breakfast, we just got to meet Kristine and watch a movie. I know something is up with Max. 

----------------------

Im so sorry for not updating. I had a lot of things to do. Homework is going to kill me! Im am going to start only updating Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays because its the only thesis days when i have a break.  this is going to be the last week to update one weekdays. 

Anyways thank you for 1.1K! 

Next Update: Tuesday