(eighteen) Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pewdie/Felix

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snuggled closer to the source of heat behind me. Not caring what it was, I turned and grabbed on to it. When I felt fabric I realized it was Ryan. I cuddled closer to him and smiled. Wait... If we're just friends then why am I snuggling with him? I pulled away and looked at the sleeping brunette. He softly snored and his spiky hair hung in  his face.

Do I like Ryan? Like as in... Like-like? 

I thought about it. 
We have flirted before.
We've kissed.
Had sex.
And I knew I've had feeling's for him.

Yes I like-like Ryan. I'm not going to deny it any longer.

...Do I love him?

Yes. I love Ryan.

I lightly chuckled to myself, I never thought I would be gay. My haters always accused me of being a homosexual and I'd always deny it. Ironic how it worked like that huh?

"Ryan wake up." I pushed him off the bed and he hit the ground with a thump. He groaned and propped his elbows on the edge of the bed while resting his chin on his hands. He glared at me and blinked a couple times before laughing. 
"You suck." Ryan told me as he slowly pulled himself back onto the bed.
"Come on let's go to the park today!" I jumped up and down. Ryan grinned at me, while he crawled off the bed and to the bathroom.
"Sure, but you better buy me lunch afterwards." He said as he closed the door. I smiled and started getting dressed. I decided to wear a blue t-shirt and my brown jeans.
"Damn man, you look fucking kawaii."  Ryan's voice said behind me and I smiled while I turned around and posed.
"You know it. I'm the fab queen." I joked before I put on my jacket. 
"Is Ken coming?" Ryan asked as he brushed his hair. I shrugged and walked to Ken's room. He laid neatly under the blankets and I poked him. He opened his eyes and blinked at me.
"What? It's way too early to get up." He mumbled and turned around. 
"Do you want to come to the park with me and Ryan?" I asked him as I started slowly walking towards the door, guessing he would reject the idea. 
He bolted up and jumped out from under the covers, "Yes."
"Alrighty. Hurry your ass up, we're going in 5 minuets." He nodded and I walked out and trotted down the stairs. Ryan stood in the kitchen and tossed me a apple.
"Bon appetite." He said before biting into a pear. Juice leaked down his chin, I smirked and grabbed a paper towel.
I wiped his chin and laughed, "You're messy." He gave me a muffled reply with the fruit still in his mouth. I smiled before taking a big bite out of the red apple. 

"Alright, I'm ready." Ken said as he zipped up his Windbreaker. Ryan tossed me my keys and in one swift motion I caught them. 
"Dem skills doe." I whispered before walking out of the house. 

While we walked to the park, I passed my old house and frowned,  I saw a 'For Rent' sign on a stake in the front yard. 

When we got to the park I instantly jumped over to a swing-set and sat down on one of the swings.
I began rocking back and forth and I shouted at Ryan, "Come here." 
He followed directions and sat in the swing next to me and Ken followed him. Ken sat in the one next to Ryan. 
We were all high up as I shouted, "Wheeeeeeeew!" Ryan brought his legs up and smiled as he let go of the chains and flew off the swing.
"Ryan!" I screamed, I thought he would fall face first on the wood-chips but instead he slid and crouched down. My heart ached from beating so fast and I breathed too steady myself.
"You scared the shit out of me!" I shouted as I began slowing myself down to a stop. Ryan chuckled at he stood up. 
"What? I just jumped. It's not that hard." He grinned as I stopped and got off, Ken quickly followed. 
We spent the rest of the day playing on equipment and yelling. I accidentally tripped and fell off the big toy. I didn't get hurt but Ken and Ryan laughed so much I thought they were crying. 

"Let's go back on the big toy!" I yelled as Ken and Ryan poked each other. They looked and Ken smirked.
"Are you sure? You might get hurt." Ryan and Ken burst into laughter and I pretended to pout.
"I'm fine!" I yelled as I crossed my arms, while rolling my eyes. Ryan giggled and Ken looked around.
"Hey guys look!" Me and Ryan looked to where Ken was pointing, and saw a path leading into the forest.
"Let's go explore!" Ryan yelled and grabbed my wrist. Before I could react I was being dragged to the trail. 

We walked down the dirt path while we giggled with each-other. I stumbled over a rock and of course, both of them thought it was hilarious. While Ryan was distracted with my incident, he tripped over a tree branch and fell onto the ground. I pointed at him and laughed my ass off as he frowned and crossed his arms.
The trail ended at a small clearing in the trees. I laid down and listened to the sound of birds chirping. Ryan looked around in amazement, his dark blue eyes, glittered with excitement. I smiled at how cute he was and began rolling around in the grass.
Ken smiled and looked around before turning back to us, "I'm going to go take a piss. I think I saw some bathrooms back at the park, I'll be right back." He turned around and walked back up the dirt path.

Ryan sat next to me and I sat up next to him. He looked around with a wide smile on his face. 

Ken's finally gone. Tell him how you feel!

My heart thumped so hard in my chest, I thought it would burst. I turned toward Ryan and smiled. It only took him a moment to realize I was looking at him, because he turned to me and smiled back.

"It's beautiful here," I commented as I glanced around me, then turned back to him. "But not as beautiful as you." He looked at me in surprise but grinned.

Fuck it. I thought as I took his face in my hands and kissed him gently. I felt as if I pressed to hard he would break. I smiled in relief as he kissed me back and put his hands behind my neck. I pulled away and took his hands.

"I love you Ryan."

"I love you too, Felix."

Fuck yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Sorry this was so short, but I just had to get it out. So how have you been? I've been pretty good, I got married, so that was a thing. I also am supposed to be writing a book-report right now, but I'm a fucking rebel! 
*Hugs my pink unicorn stuffed animal beside me*

BYWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 <3