(two) Moving

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cry/Ryan POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned, and pushed myself out of bed with a grunt. The fucking bird outside my window had been chirping since six in the morning. I moved over to the window, and saw that little fucker flapping his wings and making high pitched whistling noises. I pulled the window up and started to yelling at it. 

"Do you mind? Some people like to sleep after live-streams!!" I yelled. The bird stopped and flew away.

"Oh thank god..." I muttered to myself, and then looked around to make sure no one saw me yelling. I quickly pulled the window down, flung myself on the bed and closed my eyes. It had only been a couple seconds when I heard the phone begin to ring.

"FUCK OFF!!" I yelled smothering my face with the pillow; trying to shut out any sounds. Yeah, tried. The ringing bothered me too much. As I rolled off the bed, I threw the pillow at the wall. I stomped out of my room and into the living room. My phone was on the couch ringing. God damn, it sounded like a fire alarm. I picked it up and hit the answer button.

 "Hello, Is this Ryan?" I noticed my landlords voice right away.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I rolled my eyes. Who the hell calls at 7am?!

"I just wanted to let you know, that someone Is moving In a couple houses down. He doesn't know anyone here. So, I thought you could try to be friends him." 

"Okay, sure. Just don't call me so early. Bye." I hung up the phone and threw it back on the couch.

" Fucking finally!" I mumble while I lay In bed. That's when I hear a knock on the door.

WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pewdiepie/Felix POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had finished packing and looked around the almost empty room. I had to leave some stuff here because it wouldn't be allowed on the plane. I sighed as I looked for stuff I might have missed. When I saw the small object that would haunt me. The ring...

I picked it up and started to feel tears sliding down my face. I wiped my cheeks slowly with my sleeve and walked out the room, stuffing it in my hoodie pocket. I saw Marzia crying on the couch quiety, but I ignore her. Maya comes running to me with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. The chubby body wobbles as she runs faster. And before I know it shes in my arms and I'm tearing up.

"I'll miss you Maya." I try to kiss her but she looks away from me. I laugh because she had always done this with me. "I love you too..."  I say scratching her head, then putting her down. The small pug waddles away to her food bowl. I walk into the living room, passing Marzia and go into the hall. Walking into the bathroom I quickly strip down, turn on the shower and get in.

"jävla helvete, sitt kall!!!" I scream as the cold, small droplets hit my bare skin. I back away and stick my arm out to feel for when it got warm. Ah that's better... I move towards the water and just stand. I start to clear my mind and think about what I'll do when I get to Florida. The landlord said he would pick me up. But, what will I do when I get to my house? Do I know anyone down in Florida? No I don't think so... I get out and quickly dry myself off. Throwing on some clean clothes,and pulling on my hoodie. with the old clothes under my arm as I left the bathroom. 

An hour later a good friend of mine knocked on the door. He was going to be taking me to the airport. I stuffed my luggage in his trunk, and told him to wait for me in the car. After he had left, I glanced at Marzia and saw her looking up at me. She was still on the couch with no makeup on and her hair in a loose bun. She got up, with he arms crossed she started to talk to me.