(sixteenth) Fire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cry/Ryan's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the dark room. I was standing and surprisingly there was no, Mad or Virus. Spoke to soon. Mad ran at me, a scared look in his eye. He grabbed my shoulders and violently shook me.

"Cry wake up!!!" He screamed in my face. I scowled and harshly pushed him.

"What the fuck's up with you?" I asked him as I fixed my green hoodie. He began pacing.

"Your such a fucking idiot! You need to wake up!" He shouted as he began pulling his brown locks. Why the hell is he freaking out?

"But I do-" 

"FUCKING WAKE UP!" He screamed and unexpectedly pushed me down. 

"Ow! Fine, fine!" I mumbled as I brushed myself off, even though nothing had accumulated on me. I squeezed my eyes shut and began imagining myself waking up on the floor with Felix. 

Instead when I opened my eyes I was still in the dark room.

"Fuck!" Mad shouted and threw his mask on the floor. The red and white mask hit the floor with a shatter and the pieces went everywhere. One ending up in my cheek.

I sighed and yanked out the shard, while a new mask regenerated on the side of Mad's face.

"Virus get your ass out here!" Mad screamed. Virus crept from the shadows. He looked terrible, his skin was paler then usual, he didn't glow blue, his hair was messy, and he walked with a limp. 

"Virus manipulate the system again and save his ass! Or else all of us will die!" Mad shouted at him. Manipulate the system? What the hell does that mean?"

"Mad you know I'm to weak from last time.... I need time to recover. A week at the least." He said feebly. 

"Cry, wake up! We'll all going to die, if you don't!!!" He turned away from Virus and screamed at me.

"What do you mean we'll all going to die?" I asked him.

He glared at me, "You left the fireplace on! The fire place had been clogged up from a storm that happened not that long ago, so it caught fire. Right now you're asleep, while everyone else is trying to get out! If you don't wa-" Mad, Virus, me all coughed. 

"Goddammit, see?!" Mad yelled. 

"Ryan!.... Ryan wake up! We need to get out!" 

Is that Felix?

"Thank fucking god!" Mad shouted as he began to calm down. The room began turning white until I was blinded by the brightness.

Beep beep

What's that sound?

 Beep beep

Where am I?

Beep beep

I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital bed, needles were in my arm and were hooked up to a machine. I realized a pain in my hand and I lifted up my arm and squinted my eyes. I had a bandage around my arm, but I didn't know why. 

Ken walked in and smiled happily.

"Good, you're awake!" He said enthusiastically as he sat in the chair beside my bed.

"Wh-what happened?" 

"A fire started... But everyone's okay." He moved over to my arm and carefully pulled out the IV, I winced, and he sympathetically smiled, "Sorry. The nurse told me to do that when you woke."