(thirteen) Party

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cry/Ryan's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at Felix. He looked at me and then back at Marzia. I expected him to pack his bags and run off with Marzia.

But he didn't.

After a minuet of silence Marzia smiled and spoke."Felix if you're not sure, how about we spend some time together to catch up? I'm going to a club tomorrow. Do you want to come?" She asked.

Felix nodded but then looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the ground.

"Can Ryan come?" I flicked my head up. He wants me to come? 

Marzia pressed her lips into a straight line and glared at me. Marzia angrily sighed, "Sure."

-

After she left Felix turned to me and smiled. I tried smiling back but failed miserably. 

"Ryan it's time to take your pills..." Felix reminded me as he started walking up the stairs. I glared at him and yelled, "So we're not going to talk about what happened last night?" I asked him. 

Felix slowly turned around and looked me straight in the eye.

"What are you talking about?" He asked innocently. I gave him my best death glare. And with that Felix smirked and continued walking up the stairs. 

"Why you little-"

"Take your meds!" Felix cut me off as he yelled from upstairs.

While mumbling under my breath, I made my way to the bathroom but realized my pills were in my bedroom where Felix was. Good. this gave me an excuse to be up there. While walking up the stairs I heard Felix talking to someone. When I walked in Felix was on his laptop with his back turned to me. On the screen I could tell he was skyping with someone. Since he still hadn't seen me I crept behind him and slid my arms around his stomach.

"Bye!" Felix yelled and waved at the camera while turned off his Skype. He quickly turned around to me and I let go of him.

"Ryan. I just want to be friends...  And try and forget what happened... Well at least for a little while. And then if I..." He looked at the ground and twiddled his thumbs, "Then we can.... Be together. But remember," He looked back up, "Marzia's back." 

I thought about it and smiled. I missed when we would mess around as friends I don't exactly remember what happened that made us both attracted to each other. I nodded and grinned.

"Then lets go get some ice-cream... Friend." I said as I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him out of the room and basically dragged him to the ice-cream parlor close by my house. While Felix ordered himself a vanilla ice-cream cone, and me a strawberry one I stared out the window. When he sat down and handed me mine, I licked it slowly, while Felix stuffed it down his throat. I laughed when it fell out of his hands and onto the ground with a plop. He dramatically fell on his knees and pretended to cry. 

"Ryan! He was so young!" He stared at the messy glop in disbelief, "Not like this bob. Not like this." He mumbled. I laughed so hard I didn't even notice my ice-cream scope fall out of my cone and next to the sticky corpse of Bob. I opened my eyes as I heard Felix laughing and looked down.

"Nooooooo.....! You shit!" I laughed and threw the rest of my ice-cream at him.

Thank god the person working at the time had gone to the back room and there was no one else there. Because in the end, both me and Felix were covered in ice cream. The wall behind us had Bob guts covering it. Ice-cream was also smeared all over the tiled floor.