CHAPTER 23 is this the end?

Start from the beginning

"phase back william we need to talk"i tell him "your father was a traitor why not you? your father was a liar why not you?"

"my father was protecting me im just doing what he would have wanted the salvatore bloodline dead"paris snaps

"well then im sorry to pop your bubble but the only ones dying here tonight is you and william over there and well we will have to see about her"i lunge forwards grabbing him by the throat "your father was a stupid man if he thought he could destroy the salvator bloodlines and his stupidity just cost him the life of his son"

"i'll see you in hell"paris growls "i cant wait"i smile back as the loud snap echos through the forrest

i drop him turning back to face william.

"you will tell me everything you know about what my father has been doing the past twelve years and i'll think about letting you live"

"after he killed your mother he couldnt phase back to human form. he got the help of a vampire who knew some powerful witches and made a deal with her and the vampire i do not know there names he never told me. but the deal was that if he brought them food or new power they would lift the curse allowing him to change back. now he is using the witch to channel your power to make him stronger so you cant phase or use your powers when around him the spell is irreversable un less one of you dies then the bond breaks that all i know."william rushes out

"i beleive you thank you scott let him go"scott looks a me curiously but lets him go watching him run off "you are free to go"i tell brenda "now lets go catch him...wait you didnt think i was that nice did you?" i smile phasing scott and stacey running beside me. scott jumps forwards catching the gray wolfs back legs making it fall. stacey sinks her teeth into its front legs. before moving to let me up to its head.

"you really think i'd ley a traitor like you free i hate you and your brother and you will both die!"i sink my teeth into his throat his blood filling my mouth making me want to puke. standing i nod at scott and stacey we start walking back when suddenly im human.

"what the hell! i didnt phase back"i look around i see someone walking towards me 'ofcourse'

"your three days are up time to die mutt"he growls at me 'no no no this cant happen now' he jumps forwards phasing i move just in time his claws just missing me 'i cant do this now what about jess' he runs towards me i move but he phases his fist colliding with my jaw knowing me down. he phases back int a wolf stand so close to me his paw coming out scratching my side i scream loudly waiting on it to heal but it doesnt.

i try to pull away from him but he sinks his teeth into my leg dragging me about i kick him with my free leg but it doesnt do anything i kick him again this time he lets go off my leg turning round his paw colliding with my face leaving but claw marks on my face 'why isnt anything healing!' my head starts to feel dizzy my body weak i try and push and kick but i cant stand i can bearly see him.

i see figures running towards us but they stop i reconise one...

"jess"i whisper i feel his teeth sink into my side tearing through my skin like nothing as i scream.

"fight. fight for us get up!"i hear jessicas voice in my head i look round to see her standing there tears running down her face she looks like shes shouting but i cant hear her.

"in a second you'll be dead and i'll be alpha and she cant help you"his voice sounds through my head as he stands over me getting ready to end it all.

"jessica...i love you goodbye"i whisper into her head he lunges forwards i use whats left of my energy to force my hand through his chest pulling his heart out as his teeth sink into my throat.

he would never get the chance to hurt them but i wouldnever get the chance to be there anymore. i couldnt breath the darkness was getting worse "i love you too" is the last thing i hear before the darkness takes my life.

*Jessica's p.o.v*

i run through i see scott and stacey cowering on the ground the big black wolf had sashas leg and she was trying to kick him but nothing was happening. she looked pale her cuts werent healing

"jess"i hear her whisper "no no this isnt supposed to happen now not like this i never got to say goodbye somebody help her"i rush out but no one moved i tryed but i couldnt either i watched as he sunk his teeth it to her side i listened to the screams

"fight. fight for us get up!"i shout in her head "get up please sasha get up!! i need you you cant leave me like this please!"the tear were uncontrolably down my face as i shout at her to get up.

"jessica...i love you...goodbye" she whispers as the wolf gets ready she shoves her hand through his chest he rips at her throat as she pulls something out his chest he collapses but she cant breath its all happened so fast icant think i cant breath she done this to protect us but it wasnt ment to happnen like this he might be dead but so is she...

==============================================================================

THE END! JOKING!

STILL GOT ANOTHER COUPLE OF CHAPTERS TO GO SURPRISES TO COME!

COMMENT!!! VOTE! FAN!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM SAVING IT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

I WAS ACTUALLY CRYING WHEN WRITTING THIS CAUSE IM SUCH A GEEK!!