Avatar Au

'Love at first sight' one-shot requested by elsaisthebest1
It's an Avatar: The legend of Korra Au. Elsa is Korra (but she's obviously not as hot-headed or fiery) and she's princess of the Northern water tribe and twin sister to Jack and older sister to Anna. I didn't think that Hiccup would really fit the role of Mako or Bolin, so instead his dad owns the pro-bending company. If you haven't seen the Avatar series then you won't fully understand the one-shot, but I hope everyone enjoys it either way.

***

"Woohoo!" the young Avatar cheered as she had easily taken down two of her fire bending sparing partners. Fire-bending had been exceptionally difficult for her since it was the natural opposite to water, her core element, but with fierce determination and hard-work she had finally mastered the burning element.

She jogged over to her instructors, a bright smiled etched across her face. "Three elements down; one to go!" She stated excitedly.

Her fire-bending teacher just frowned at her, "I don't know, what do you think master Katara?" He asked turning to the old women on his left. Katara was the wife of the Avatar before Elsa, Avatar Aang. At the age of twelve years old he ended the hundred year war; how could Elsa live up to such a legacy.

"She's more than ready," smiled the elder. Katara was like a second mother to her, always encouraging her to reach her full potential and not to mention sneaking in treats when she was suppose to be eating healthily for training.

Her fire-bending teacher did not look happy with the old water-benders' judgement, but said nothing neither the less, he didn't want to get on the bad side of the most powerful water-bender in the world.

Elsa's face lit up and thanked her teachers, then ran for the stalls where her polar bear dog, Olaf, was kept. She opened the gate to her white, furry friends' stall and raced in enveloping him in a humongous hug.

"Olaf! I passed my fire-bending exam!" She cried with joy. He nuzzled her face in return to show his happiness for her.

She replaced her training gear with her favourite sapphire blue parka, then hopped on Olaf. "Come on boy. Let's go for a ride" she stated excitedly as she steered him out of the royal palaces walls and into the city.

***

Hiccup shivered in his many layers of clothes. Being from republic city meant that he didn't have a lot of experience with the cold, especially not the freezing climate of the the North Pole.

His dad had come to recruit more water-benders for the pro-bending games. Teams consisted of three players, a fire-bender, an Earth-bender and a water-bender.

Two friends of his, Tadashi, a fire-bender and his younger brother, Hiro, an earth-bender were part of the famous team, the fire ferrets. Since Hiccup and them were friends, he got his dad to allow them to live in the attic of the arena, due to them being orphans and everything. Sadly Hiccup was a non-blender and couldn't compete in the games, but he got best seat in the house to watch every match, so it didn't bother him too much.

"Alright Hiccup, I'm going to meet with some water-benders," Stoic said as he turned leaving his son to explore.

Hiccup kicked the snow under his feet as he walked. He was beyond bored. He had nothing to do and nowhere to go. Just walk around the city hoping to run into something interesting.

He heard pounding on the ground, like a huge animal or beast was coming towards him. He slowly turned around.

"Look out!" Elsa cried as she was about to crash into someone. To stop Olaf from crushing the person, she pulled harshly on the reins only to be thrown forward. She slammed into Hiccup with a painful thud.

He was hoping to run into something to do, not for something to run into him!

They landed on a blanket of snow, her laying on top of him. "Ow!" Hiccup whined from the impact. He opened his eyes only to see the most beautiful girl straddling him, rubbing her head, a pained expression on her face.

He could feel the heat spreading to his cheeks. She started to get off him while helping him up as well. She was about to say something when her polar bear dog started running in the opposite direction, heading for the city centre.

She sprinted for Olaf, he would only cause havoc among the community if let loose. She glanced back to look at Hiccup "sorry!" She called and continued after her wild animal.

Hiccup stared in her direction even after she'd disappeared from his sight. She took his breath away...not from crashing into him, but because he thought she was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen.

He stood in a daze, thinking about that mysterious girl. He'd move to the North Pole if that meant he got to see her everyday.

***

A/N: Its short, I know and I'm sorry! I just can't think of anything else to write. Anyway, what happens in the TV series this is based on is that Korra (Elsa in this case) moves to republic city to master air-bending and joins the pro-bending arena, teaming up with the fire ferrets and a whole lotta drama goes down. I recommend watching it, it's really interesting. As always, feel free to comment, request and most importantly...ENJOY!

Bye🤗

.