Cookies and Costumes

A/N: Christmas one-shot! Sorry it's so late, had a hard time coming up with an idea and was surprisingly busy during the holidays! Anyway so here's the one-shot you requested elsaisthebest1 Hope everyone likes it!

***

"Why do I have to be the sack?," Whined Flynn. The seventeen year old was dressed in a sack with colourful presents sticking out around him.

Jack snickered at his friends' complaints, adjusting the fake Santa beard to his face. It was Christmas Eve and Jack's uncle, North, had offered him and his friend's part-time jobs for the holidays. Each of his friends was dressed as a seasonal character.

Since Jack had white hair, they all agreed that he should play the role of Santa. He was wearing the typical Santa attire. Red suit, black boots, red Santa cap and a white, fluffy fake beard. The only thing he was missing was the oversized gut, but other than that he looked the bee's knees... that is, if bee's have knees...

Flynn, since arrived five minutes late, got last pick over the costumes. He was unfortunately made the sack that held all the presents that were to be given to the children once they told Santa what they wanted for Christmas.

Rapunzel had fallen in love with the antler headband that accompanied the Rudolf costume, which was a chocolate brown onesie and a large red round nose. She looked in her element, prancing around the Santa's grotto, occasionally robbing a cookie off of the plate that sat on a little table beside the throne-like chair that was meant for Santa.

Merida had called dibs on one of the two elf costumes. Jack had wanted her to be Mrs Claus, but the curly haired girl refused to wear the dress that was assigned to the Mrs Claus character. The elf costume was composed of light green clothing with a ruby red collar and cuffs with jade green tights and pointy green shoes. A bell hanging from the point on each foot jingled as she walked.

Hiccup had been thrown the other elf costume. Once dressed in the twin costume that Merida wore, the brunette had enquired his role in their job, but was just told that he was the spitting image of an elf and that nobody could pull it of like he could.

Elsa, who had also arrived a couple minutes late, due to Anna having slept in and the fact that she was meeting Kristoff in the McDonald's of the mall their job was.

Since she wasn't first in, Elsa was forced into being Mrs Claus. She wore a dress version of Jacks' Santa costume with white tights and matching black boots. It also had white fur around the hem, collar and straps, around the waist was a black black belt buckle that also was fashioned onto Jacks' costume.

She thought it was extremely inappropriate for work since it ended mid thigh, was sleeveless and had a sweetheart neckline, that showed a bit more than she had hoped.

Flynn had sniggered and said it looked like some sort of limited edition lingerie, which off course earned a bright blush from Elsa and a punch on the arm from Merida. Elsa's costume had a lot more coverage than any of the lingerie she had seen before.

The six teenagers got into their places as the children started to line up outside the tiny cottage that was decorated to look like Santa's grotto.

A pretend fireplace was positioned in the middle of the back wall, ornaments decorated the mantelpiece and Christmas stockings hung from it. A large Christmas tree stood in the right corner of the door, covered in coloured baubles and shiny tinsel.

Jack sat in the large chair on the right of the fireplace, Elsa sitting on a small stool beside him. Being Mrs Claus gave her the liberty of doting on Jack and feeding him the savoury treats that were sitting on the table beside them. She was basically Santa's slave, woohoo! Note the sarcasm.