Stolen kisses and evidence

The sounds of the busy Vikings of Berk filled the ears of the girl as she continued her journey. There was a group of young children playing with a terrible terror on her right, and a couple adults tending to sheep in a pen.

She breathed in the fresh sea air as it blew her long platinum blonde hair behind her. The chill of the icy winds pierced her shin as they raced by, luckily she was wearing cosy clothes to fit with Berkian climate; a pale blue thigh length shirt that was fashioned to curve in at the waist to show off her figure, cobalt leggings, white fur boots and a sapphire hoodie the same length and shape as the shirt to complete her look.

She was making her way down to Gobber's blacksmith shop to see her beloved boyfriend, Hiccup.

She hadn't seen him for almost two months. She had to beg her father to let her out of her queenly training to come visit Berk. All she had to do was flash him her puppy dog eyes and her dad melted faster than Olaf next to a fire. You would think that the King of Arendelle would have more of a backbone than that.

After buying some bread at the bakery and greeting some of the locals she was at the door to the blacksmiths.

The moment she opened the door, she was hit by a wave of overwhelming heat.
She walked into the shop, fanning her face from the warmth.

Just a the smoke disappeared she saw Hiccup's skinny sixteen year old frame sitting at his desk in the corner, scribbling away at his notes. He wore the same attire as always, a green cotton shirt, brown pants and a fur fleece. She crept up behind him and whispered in his ear.

"Boo!"

The brunette leaped up from his desk in surprise and almost knocked heads with the girl. When his eyes landed on her, a smile lit up his face. A giggle escaped her mouth as she was pulled into a bone-crushingly tight hug.

"I've missed you so much" He whispered into her ear. His warm breath against her skin sent shivers down her spine.

They pulled away from each other moment later, looking loving into each other's eyes.
"When did you get here?" He enquired as he took a hold of her hand's.

"Just this afternoon, I was leaving my stuff off in the spare room in your house. My dad said I could stay for a week!" She explained to him with a excited smile on her face.

He returned her smile and then began leaning towards her. They were nose to nose, their lips centimetres away.

"Lass! It's good ta see ye again!" Gobber's voice shocked them, making them jump apart. Gobber walked over greeting the princess as Hiccup silently cursed the man under his breath for ruining their romantic moment.

"Now 'iccup, I know ye want ta canoodle with yer girlfriend, but it'll have ta wait 'till ye finish the plans for that saddle" The Viking bellowed rather loudly causing the pair of lovers to turn bight shades of pink.

Why don't you say it any louder so the whole island can hear!

Hiccup pouted and trudged back to his desk. He sat down and began writing notes and adding little sketches here and there. Gobber began sharpening a sword, while Elsa leaned against the wall admiring the skillfully made weapons and armour that decorated the shop.

A customer called for Gobber and the old man walked over to the other end of the shop.

The moment his mentor's back was turned, Hiccup leaped up from his desk and sprinted over to Elsa. He wrapped his arms around her waist and captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

She squealed in surprise, but closed her eyes and kissed back, their lips moving in sync.
His fingers brush her sides, while she played with his hair, twirling little locks around her fingers.

He licked her bottom lip asking for permission to enter, which she happily obliged. Their tongues fought for dominance, like a lovers dance. He pulled her closer, if possible.

Clunk*

Clunk*

The sound of Gobber's peg leg walking on the wood echoed throughout the shop. The two teenagers parted once more. The brunette ran back to his desk, scribbling the finishing touches on the plans for a saddle.

Hiccup walked briskly over to Gobber, who was just reappearing from helping a customer.

"Here you go Gobber, Elsa and I'll be leaving now. Bye!" The young Viking said happily as he handed Gobber the plans and turned swiftly, walking in the direction of his girlfriend who was already at the door.

Gobber took a quick glance at the diagrams on the notes. "Alright, ye may go, but 'iccup, maybe next time, ye be sure to get rid of the evidence!" Gobber laughed heartily at the confused boy.

Gobber waved a hand over his mouth and pointed to Hiccup. The confused brunette turned to look at his reflection in a shield. His mouth was covered in Elsa's rose red lipstick.

His face turned bright red and he used sleeve to scrub off the 'evidence'.

He scowled at the chuckling Gobber and left the shop with his girlfriend, the two of them walking back to his house hand-in-hand, where they continued their make-out session in the kitchen...well, of course until Stoic walked in.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi guys! Hope you like this one. If any of you want to send in request, I could try and do them. Christmas break starts tomorrow so I should have more free time to update more. Well, anyways comment if you have any requests, ideas how to make the one-shots better or if you just wanna say hi!

Bye!🤗🤗