Crush enquiries and finger bunnies

***

"C'mon Els spill, Who do you fancy?" The blonde enquired rather too loudly. She poked her cousin in the side trying to get her attention as they strolled down the hallway heading to English.

Elsa just waved her off. "I've told you a million times, I don't 'fancy' anyone" she explained giggling while using finger quotations (or as Rapunzel preferred to call them 'finger bunnies') on the word fancy.

Rapunzel scoffed at her slightly older cousin. Who wouldn't want love in their life? She had began trying to set up everyone and anyone she knew, after she and Flynn got together. Ahh Flynn...her thoughtful boyfriend who left gummy bears in her locker everyday as a gift.

Her thoughts drifted to him, when suddenly she bumped into a hard surface...also known as Elsa's shoulder. She turned to Elsa to see why she had stopped. Hiccup and Jack were both standing up in front of her. The trio were talking about the previous nights homework and how long it took them...well Hiccup and Elsa were, Jack was playing a game on his phone.

"So Hic, who do you fancy?" Rapunzel questioned. The brunette began to turn an unhealthy looking shade of red and turned his gaze to the floor. He shrugged his shoulders and brought his eyes back up to his friends. "Dunno...so did you guys watch that-um- football game yesterday?" He said quickly, trying to change the subject.

Jack cackled with laughter and clapped his best buddy on the back. " Since when did you start watching sports?"

"I watch sports-just the other day I watched-"

"If you watch sports then how come every time I wanna watch basketball or rugby you change the channel?" Jack cut him off. Hiccup rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and smiled sheepishly to Jack.

Fortunately the English teacher, Ms white, came marching down the hallway. She opened the door to the classroom. The students filed in and took their seats. Hiccup and Elsa sat across from Jack and Rapunzel at a table near the back of the room.

Ms white began informing the pupils about the next assignment that would be due in a week; a pairs project.

"Hans?" Rapunzel mouthed over to Elsa from directly across the table. She was trying to figure out who Elsa fancied.

Elsa stuck her tongue out in disgust at the first boys name. Hans grossed her out big-time, he always hit on girls. He tried to convince Anna to go out with him. Not a smart idea...The response she had given him was a punch in the mouth.

"Tadashi?" Rapunzel mouthed again. Elsa shook her head. Tadashi was a boy from her chemistry class, he was nice but not her type.

"Jack?" She mouthed again, her eyes moved to his direction right beside her. Elsa just scrunched her nose and shook her head again. Jack was nice and all, a bit of a prankster and lacked responsibility, but otherwise an okay kinda guy. She wasn't interested in him and anyways, he was dating Merida.

"Hiccup?" She mouthed again. A faint blush appeared over Elsa's cheeks as she looked down to her notebook in front of her on the table. Bingo!

Rapunzel smirked as she lightly kicked Elsa's foot under the table to get her attention. Rapunzel wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at Elsa when she looked up. The two girls giggled quietly at each other. "Please don't say anything!" Elsa mouthed over to Rapunzel. Her blue eyes held a look of vulnerability.

The blonde nodded and began writing ideas down for their upcoming assignment in her notebook.

"Okay everyone, chose your partners for the project and begin brainstorming straight away!" Ms white called out from behind her desk.

The four friends all turned to each other, ready to pick their partners. Hiccup and Jack were usually partners, while Rapunzel and Elsa worked together.

Jack and I are partners, you guys can work together!" Rapunzel exclaimed, a mischievous smile on her face.

Hiccup and Elsa turned to each other and smiled, then began brainstorming ideas for the project. Rapunzel turned to Jack to see him holding his phone under the table texting, not paying attention to a single thing around him.

Rapunzel turned back to Hiccup and Elsa so see them smiling at each other and giggling.

The blonde looked across the table at them with a pleased smile. Thinking to herself.

I'm so gonna be the maid of honour at their wedding!

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! First time writing, so please excuse any mistakes. Hope you enjoyed the one-shot! Also comment and tell me your thoughts, I'd really love to read them!😄

Bye!🤗🤗