Chp. 3 (Juuzou Suzuya - Secrets)

"I!"

"I l~lo!"

"I lo~ve!"

"I can't do it!" The boy with white hair closed his eyes.

"Juuzou, c'mon it's not hard." I try and explain to the boy in front of me.

"Hey, what do you say we go and pit pocket some people?" Juuzou laughed.

"Ha-ha no!" I fake laughed.

"Hm... Such a fake laugh." He mumbled pouting. I have known Juuzou my whole life, but I could still never come to tell him that I was a ghoul. We were both 19 and I was the only one who could confidently talk to him. True his appearance isn't appealing at first glance, but when you know where he comes from and what happened to him your whole perspective changes. I feel bad I have to keep this a secret from him, but he's a CCG investigator and I don't know if he'll just screw over these past years.

"So Juuzou, about your job. How is it?" I asked kinda nervous. He stared at me and closed his eyes getting up and walking away making me follow him.

"Well I don't know." He opened his eyes only staring at the ground. "Mr. Shinohara told me that I'm..." He paused and sighed. "Hm, I'm sorry Mr. Shinohara told me I wasn't allowed to discuss my "profession" with people. Whatever that means." He looked beyond us.

"Oh no I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." I laughed whilst closing my eyes.

"Will you stop that sarcastic laugh." He said continuing walking.

"Sorry!" I stared at him and laughed scratching the head with my finger. We continued to walk until we reach his house. We walked in and I took off my shoes, but he just left his on. Juuzou has always been the same since elementary school. "So disrespectful." I chuckled and followed him into the kitchen which is connected to his living room. I sat at his table and laid my head down on it.

"What's wrong, (y/n)?" He questioned setting down two waters for us.

"Nothing I just have the biggest headache ever." I whined. He smiled and rubbed my head getting back up to turn on the TV. I laid on my stomach on the floor and watched the TV. I felt someone sit and my lower back and of course it was Juuzou. I closed my eyes and laid there.

"Are you tired?" He asks. I nod my head and kick my legs up to hit him signaling him to get the fuck off me, but it doesn't work.

I was pretty hungry but I would never eat or even think about eating juuzou. He was my best friend and I didn't want me being a ghoul come between us. Juuzou get off of me and grabbed a knife cutting his forearm.

"JUUZOU NO, WHAT THE H... " He stared at me looking a little mad.

"I knew it." He whispered. " I knew it!" He said louder. I turned my head and looked in the mirror. My eyes turned back to kakugan and I looked at Juuzou. He stared at me like I was crazy and was completely fill with shock.

"Damn it!" I yell running to the front door crying. I open it and start down the street. "I'm such a fool, damn it! Damn it! Damn it." I yelled running and running, crying and crying. "Why?! Damn it, why?!" I run until I reach my house. "Why does this always happen to me?" I open my door slamming it and leaning up against it sliding down onto the floor.

I cry into my hands repetitively asking myself "why". I got up and walked to my kitchen. I heard a knock at my door and started to shake in fear. "Damn it, I knew Juuzou would." I whispered to myself. I looked out my peep hole and noticed only Juuzou standing there. My eyes widened and I exhaled a heavy breath. I ran to the bathroom and checked my eyes. They weren't black and red, but they were still puffy from crying. I hope he didn't see anything

I slowly walked back to the door and opened it extremely slowly until my body was fully revealed. He smiled and moved instantly, striking and piercing my chest with his hidden quinque. I turn to him and smiled blood dripping out of my mouth. My eyes were black once again and I opened my mouth to speak.

"J-Ju-Juuzou?" He removed it and threw me to the floor repetitively  stabbing my helpless body.

"YOU DAMN FILTHY GHOUL, BURN IN HE..." He laughed like a maniac.

*end of day dream*

I opened the door slowly my breathing was extremely exotic. I was ready for anything, but he just stared at me. My hair was messy and I was standing in a rather odd pose. My eyes were wide and I looked like I just killed two hundred people in a day.

"(Y/n)?" He spoke softly reaching out his hand to touch me.

"No no no! Don't... Don't touch me." I warned him. His eyes widened and a look of concern washed over his face. He rushed and hugged me putting my head on his chest rubbing the back of my head. I snaked my arms under his arms and to his shoulders crying hysterically.

He closed the door still holding completely tight to my quivering body as if he would never let go, I would shatter into pieces. I looked up at him and his lips collided with mine. My eyes were widened by his sudden action. I whimpered into our kiss and he bit my lip drawing blood causing my eyes to regress back to black.

"Those eyes look nice on you you should keep them that way." He complimented me.

'Ya right like I wanna die anytime soon.' I thought as he started at my door opening it and stepping out. "Wait, Juuzou stay." I said. "Its almost about to rain and..." I stopped to blush.

"You want me to stay the night?" He questioned.

"Uhaha, no... I mean only if you want to. I'm not forcing you or any..." I started rambling on because of embarrassment. He walked back and into my house with out me noticing.

I looked to talk to him, but he wasn't there. "Juuzou?" I muttered. I turned around and he laughed waving me to come in. I closed the door and sat on the couch huffing. "Juuzie." I look to the ground.

"(N/n)."

"So you don't care or what?" I question. I feel his eyes as he just stares at me conflicted.

"You don't care that I'm a... A ghoul." I whisper softly looking at him.

"Well it doesn't really matter to me. We've been bestfriends since I can remember and its not like I have many friends like you to just let go." He rubs the back of his head and smiles. Before I knew it tears of joy were rolling down my face. I laughed and jumped to hug him causing us both to fall back on the couch.

We were face to face and Juuzou was completely taken back by my actions. I smiled placing one hand on the side of his face whilst tears rolled down mine.

He moved up to kiss me and I kissed back. I breathed softly on his lips as we parted. Juuzou gave me this fuzzy feeling inside that only he could give me. Pieces of my hair fell down the sides of my face causing me to smile and push the back behind my ear.

"I'm not ready to have sex, (y/n), but I'd love it if you'd be mine... Forever." He whispered softly pecking my lips. I nodded smiling the brightest smile, but in all reality I wanted to have Juuzou and to be his first and for him to be mine. I've never once wanted to go a day where Juuzou wasn't in my life, because I love him!

A/N
Sorry guys I just couldn't! I just couldn't make my baby Juuzou have sex. No, not at this age Hes just so pure. Ughhh sorry He's just not ready for that, ya know.