Chp. 1 (Tatara - Kiss it better)

I walked down the dark halls of aogiri's headquarters. I disliked everything and never liked anything so life was pretty boring. I was a extremely close subordinate to the one eyed king or in other words lady Eto. I was one she really loved to talk to even though I didn't talk very much. Lady Eto was out today with Tatara observing the human world and had me stay to watch over the head quarters, but I became very interested in one certain male.

My face stayed emotionless as ever as I slowly inspected the male. I wanted to know where he was going. He always left around this time and it really worked Lady Eto's last nerve.

He walked out of the big, ragged building and into the streets. I stayed in the shadows watching from above as he walked and walked down the road. "I know your there." His voice rang. He cracked his knuckles with his fingers and devilishly laughed.

I jumped from the electricity poles and landed softly expressionless as ever. My pale, slim figure standing tall in the dark of night my (h/c) hair flowing in the calm breeze of fall.
"Ugh~ as sharp and piercing as ever (y/n)!" Yamori's deep voice carrying off with the wind.

"Yamori, I can not allow you to leave from this day forward." I say calmly keeping my composure.

"Yea I knew something like this was going to happen, but I can always use another toy to play with!" He yelled releasing his Kakuja and attempted to strike me.

"Your incompetent and you lack ca... pa... bility!" I dodged and swiftly flipped striking his jaw with my knee using my kakuja and tearing a giant gash threw his back. I let him go and he fell to the floor almost lifeless.

"Y-you d-damn bi-bitch! Gahh!" He coughed up blood and struggled to speak.

"This is tedious." I walked off leaving him there to rot.

"Mhmhaha!" I heard ring through my head. I turn to see Lady Eto standing by Tatara.

"Ma Lady!" I closed my eyes and got on one knee.

"(Y/n) look up." She demanded terror was coursing throughout my body. "(Y/n), do you have any idea what your doing wrong?" She questioned.

"Lady Eto, with all do respect, I couldn't allow Yamori to leave... again. I'm sorry." I bow.

"No! Its not that. You left headquarters unattended." Her tone changing drastically. "I gave you on job, (y/n)." She made clear.

"I swear Ma lady it won't happen again." I said in a pleaded tone because I knew what was going to happen next.

"Tatara, mahaha!" She laughed demonically. He stepped up to me and grabbed my arm taking me away.

"Damn! Please Tatara, wait no! No! No! No! No! Please!" I pleaded letting a tear fall from my face.

I held onto him as he tried to throw me in the tight, dark room. He stumbled and fell in with me. "Gahh!"he yelled hitting the floor along with me. The door closed behind us and it grew pitch black.

Even though we were already in I still held tightly to Tatara showing no sign of letting him go. "Damn it!" He yelled. I opened my eyes but it was useless. The room was consumed with darkness.

"Don't let go." I mumbled.

"What? What are you going on about damn it?!" He yelled.

"Tatara." I whispered holding him by his waist. I couldn't tell, but I believed to be in between his legs. He released his kakuja which pulsated a red light that helped a little.

He took off his cloak type thing and wrapped it around me. "Sleep." He ordered. I laid my head on his inner thigh and attemped to sleep, but failed.