Chp. 2 (Renji Yomo - Silence)

I walked into the safe atmosphere of Anteiku. The nice coffee aroma filled the air completely. "Hello welcome to antei~. (Y/n)!" Yelled Touka as she ran from behind the counter to greet me.

"Hey, Touka, how are you?" I smiled.

"Perfect timing!" She ran in the back room. I've known Touka for the longest time and I was older than her. I wasn't a teenager though. She came running back and ten seconds later a man followed behind her. "Here! You and Yomo go and hunt for food." She demanded us. My eyes widened and I cringed.

"Touka~!" I whined. "I don't feel like it I just got back and I'm incredibly tired." I explained to her but she just shook her head.

"We need food for the customers and guest." She opened the door and pushed me and Yomo outside. I stumbled almost falling down the stairs, but Yomo grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Whoa! Thanks." I thanked him and scolded touka.

"Thank you!" She whispered closing the door slowly. I looked at Yomo who then looked at me.

"Let's go." He said I nodded and walked with him until we reached a black car that was insanely awesome.

"Whoa!" I stared and opened the door to sit in it. "Holy." I was speechless. Yomo started the engine and we drove off.

The whole ride was silent and boring kind of like the guy next to me. "So~ Yomo um~ whatcha doing?" I asked trying to break the ice.

"Driving." He spoke so bold and deep. I smacked my head and laughed.

"Haha I'm so stupid!" I smile looking out the window. I could help but look at the back seat of the car and climbing on the middle console to get there.

"Hey what are you... Mpf!" He started to speak looking and getting a full view of my ass from my skirt. His face was completely blushed but he kept his composure. "Please don't do that again. Its dangerous!" He warned me. I slid up the middle console facing him with my hand holding up my head.

"Is it because you got a good full view of my ass?" I playfully smirked. He pulled over grabbing a bag and got out the car. I did the same and walked over to him.

"What's this it looks exciting!" I question jumping on the bar and looking down. "Wow!" I laugh jumping off with a flip. I hit the floor landing on my feet.

A few seconds later Yomo came down. "Your insane." Yomo told me. I laughed and accidentally kicked something.

"Wha..." I looked down to see three bodies lying lifeless on the ground. I bend down and touch one. "Wow! What a sight don'tcha think?" I laugh. "Yomo~?" I turn around to see Yomo packing up one of the bodies. Confusion consumed my face as I watched what he was doing.

"Well well look what we have here, Amon." A voice ricocheted through the trees. I turned immediately towards the sound and Yomo stood up. He put on a mask and ran to me to cover my face. I was breathing heavily as Yomo cover my eyes one on his hands snaked around my waist.

"You ghouls are just infuriating, aren't you?" The voice sounded all ragged and dry like a sick old man. Yomo released his kagune and used to jump over the wall grabbing the bag. He put me in the car and started to drive off.

"What the hell was that?!" I yelled.

"Doves, they were sent to the twentieth ward after Rize and The Gourmet. You don't wanna mess with them." His deep voice explained.

We got pretty far and Yomo was still driving fast. "Yomo slow down its going to be alright." I told him softly placing my hand on his. He pulled over and almost had an anxiety attack

I sat on top of him and grabbed his face. "Yomo just relax." I whispered hugging him putting his face in my chest. I could feel his fingers start to trace the outline of my body. He pulled up shirt over my chest and took it off. He played with one of my boobs while my breathing became heavy. "Yom~ ohh." He began licking and teasing my nipple. I ran my fingers through his hair as I became insanely wet.
"(Y/n), let me make love to you." His words shocked me but I nodded and he laid the seat back. He kissed me and entwined our fingers. I grinded on him and he grunted in pleasure.

"Yomo~ mm I want you so bad." I moaned in our kiss. He took off his coat and his gray shirt. His body was just sexy. I place my hands on his chest and kissed him some more. He switch our positions and grabbed my skirt tugging it down along with his pants. His fingers grasped the hem of my panties and pulled the down. His big hands shaped my hips as he ran them up and down the sides of my body.

I brought his hand down to my womanhood and rubbed my clit using the other to finger me. "Yomo~ hmmm ughhh!" I moan as I grasp his muscular arms. He felt so good I wanted him to do this forever. I arched my back and bit my lip. He removed his fingers causing me to whimper. He pulled down his underwear and jacked of his rock hard dick. He was HUGE and I was so small. "Yomo~!" I whined.

"Its going to be alright." He smiled. "But it will hurt." His smile faded. His smile was to die for and I wanted to see more.

He positioned himself and kissed me pushing his dick inside me. I bit down on his lip drawing blood causing both our eyes to turn black. "I'm sorry." I apologized but he just stared at me and shook his head. He began to pound harder in me his thrust became hella deep. He lifted both my legs over his shoulders grabbed my hips meeting him half way. "Yomo!" I scream. He grunted and groaned kissing my leg.

"Damn it Yomo!" I close my eyes and cum on his dick. He flipped me around so my ass was in the air. I arched my back and he began to pound even harder in me. His thrusts were passionate and deep. I wanted more, so much more.

"(Y/n), your body is amazing." He moaned getting faster and faster eventually cumming inside me. He took it out and repositioned himself at my anal pushing in.

"OH MY GOD YOMO!" I scream as he stretches my anal of much.he fucked me and fucked me getting faster and faster. "Mhm god Yomo!" I cried out. Some of our love juices dripping on the seat.

"Yomo, I love you so much~! I moan as he cums in my anal. My words caught him by surprise and he kissed my back.

"I love you too, (y/n)!" She mumbled. I laid down and fell on me. "Damn your something else, (y/n)." He whispered in my ear. I smiled falling asleep.

A/N
Sorry this one is shorter than the first chapter like 800 words shorter, but its still a really good chapter I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote on this chapter! Thank you!