Chapter 2: Sleeping Together

Start from the beginning

"Hi" Mazzy said also shy.

Bella kinda liked Mazzy but at the same time she felt a little weird around her due to the fact the girl used to hang out with the mean girls in her class. She was scared of letting the girl in and ending up hurt.
But that day during lunch... everything changed.

Mazzy was sitting right in front of Isabella but they were avoiding eye contact and both were feeling a little weird. The kids were talking about choir and Mazzy and Bella were quietly eating their lunch just listening to them.
Suddenly Mazzy took a deep breath and looked at Bella.
"I'm sorry" she said.
Isabella looked at her and was speechless.

"I'm really sorry. I should have told Vanessa to stop."

"It's wasn't your fault" Bella said and her friends got quiet. They knew how much Vanessa hurt Bella when she talked bad about her parents and said mean things like Emily would die and leave and how Bella wasn't loved.

"I should have done something but I was scared of her." Mazzy said.

"It's okay now Mazzy. She's gone" Chloe said.

"Why are you guys being nice to me after everything we did?" she said.

"We know you're not like them" Gavin said.

Mazzy shyly smiled and then looked at Bella. She knew they had hurt Isabella the most.
"I'm sorry Bella"

"It's okay now" Bella said. "And besides... all you ever did to me was say my shoes were awful." She added and everybody laughed including Mazzy.

"Seriously Mazzy, Vanessa is gone now and Yuna and Gail probably won't have the guts to do stuff like that by themselves." Chloe said.

"And they are outnumbered too" Michael said.

Mazzy nodded. "Thank you for letting me hang out with you guys" she said shyly.

"Anytime" Bella smiled. She understood Mazzy's reasons and she felt like she fit right in with them.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The rest of the school time went great.
The kids chatted sometimes and Mazzy seemed way more confident and open around them.

"We should all go to the movies sometime" Bella said.

"Friday?" Gavin asked and everyone agreed.

"Let's talk to our parents" Chloe said.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

After school was done, Bella was walking outside with her friends when Mister James Levi, the choir director, stopped her.

"Bella and Chloe. May I please speak with you" he said and the kids said bye to their friends and walked inside a classroom. He explained to them that the choir auditions were on Friday and that he needed some help and was wondering if they could help. The girls were happy to, so he explained what he would need them to do and they headed out.

"So I'll stop by your place later so we can see all these stuff" Chloe said.

"Okay. I'll text you as soon as I get home" Bella said.

"Okay"

"Do you want to sleep over?"

"Sure" Chloe smiled excited.

"Okay then I'll see you later" Bella hugged her and headed to Emily's car.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"Hello. I missed you" Emily smiled and hugged the girl as soon as Bella sat on the passengers seat.

"I missed you too. How was the dinner?"