"Okay, commence the reunion!" Dinah clapped her hands and walked back in with Camila behind her. I was sitting with a confused face on a bar stool, subtly stealing glances at the younger brunette who was slowly treading over near me. "Get ready for the summer of your lives, ladies!" Dinah got out three glasses and a champagne bottle. Camila sat down two seats away from me and we silently watched the Tongan pour the drinks, awkward tension throughout the whole atmosphere. "What?" she looked at us like nothing was weird. "You guys look like scared puppies. Come on, it'll be a blast!" she handed us our glasses. "Camrenah back at it again for Summer 2021!" she toasted and clank glasses with us. Wow, so Camila was really going to live with us? I was very shocked on the inside.

"Uh...Camrenah?" I squinted at her as I was very irritated by that name.

"Shut up, it's cute," she scowled back and drank.

Later on, Camila, Dinah, and I went our separate ways upstairs so we could unpack and set up our rooms. My room was right next to Camila's with a bathroom connected in the middle, meaning we'd share it (shocker). Boy, was I really not liking this, but it wasn't like I had anywhere else to go in the meantime.

"Hey, guys, by the way... I'm having some friends over tonight. Just so nothing's too awkward for too long," Dinah chuckled from outside of our bedrooms.

"Is it your crew?" I stepped out to see her and so did Camila, timidly.

"Yeah," she grinned. "It's Jonah, Scarlett, Lilly, Mikey, Drew, all their other friends... and," she chuckled, "someone else," she smirked.

"Oh no, no more surprises," I looked at her concerned.

"Nooo, it's a guy I've been talking to," she blushed and played with her hands.

"Dinah! Really?" Camila exclaimed with a wide grin.

"You told me you were single," I shook my head, also feeling happy for her.

"I am! We haven't really met... just been texting and FaceTiming. He plays for the NFL."

"Ahhh your type!" Camila smiled.

"Following in Mani's footsteps," I winked.

"Yep, and I'm super, super nervous so you two have to help me get ready," she rushed.

I looked over at Camila and she looked back, "Uhh... yeah, no problem."

"Sure," Camila nodded and we went into Dinah's master bedroom. The place was huge with a California King size bed, flat screen TV on the wall, balcony, and en suite bathroom that looked brand new. This girl got some serious cash. "Alright, I'll do the makeup and you find an outfit?" Camila turned toward me. I was startled by the fact that she talked to me but immediately shrugged it off and nodded.

"That works," I answered.

"Yay! I love you guys," Dinah grinned as I stepped over and into her walk-in closet, greeted with a crazy amount of clothes and shoes.

"Wow," I lightly gasped and started going through everything from top to bottom.

"Mila, that's not my color!" Dinah shouted jokingly.

"Well, tonight it is! Hold still!" Camila shouted back. I heard them laughing which made me smile to myself, reminding me of the olden days when we would be at each other's houses, getting ready for a dance or some kind of event. We were so close.

"Okay, since this is casual, I went with a nice top and short skirt," I held the clothing articles up which made Dinah gasp.

"Oh, I love it! Thanks!" she cheered while Camila wore a soft smirk. Camila finished up the makeup, I fixed Dinah's hair up a little, and after everything was put together, Dinah came out looking like a brand new woman.