"How can I help you?" The average aged man behind the counter asked looking up from an old tattered book he was reading.

"I don't have an appointment." I replied coming over all shy.

"It's fine, we're not busy. What can I do for you?" He smiled.

"I was hoping to get a tattoo." I smiled back.

"Are you 18 or older?" He asked, his eyes scanning me making me feel self-conscious.

"Yeah." I replied uneasy showing my I.D.

"Okay, do you have a design or any ideas in mind?"

"In fact I do." I beamed. "I already have a tattoo on my ribs, I want another above it but I want it to read; Vitam sine ullo vive desiderio" I responded in what I must say a perfect fluent Latin accent.

"You speak Latin?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, a little." I smiled.

"Awesome." He smiled back. "So is there any particular style you want?"

"I want it in a cursive font." I responded.

"Okay, is this okay?" He replied spinning his computer screen around to show me the template he quickly designed.

"It's perfect." I beamed.

"I'm back!" I called out walking back into the hotel room.

"Where did you go?" Jazmine asked appearing out of the kitchen.

"Just out." I smiled.

"Hmm..." She trailed off narrowing her eyes at me.

"I'll show you later, are you guys ready?"

"Almost." She spoke. "Holly's re, re-doing her make-up." She whispered to me with a look off disgust on her face.

"Does she realise at concerts the audience is in the dark?" I asked sceptically.

"It doesn't matter to her, she can't go out anywhere without a bottle of foundation on her face."

"I've noticed." I replied causing us both to laugh.

"Are you going like that?" Jazmine asked changing the subject.

"Why, is there something wrong with it?" I asked pulling out my shirt and examining it for food stains or dirt.

"Did you look at the ticket?"

"Briefly, why?"

"You might want to read the bottom." She stated handing me her ticket. I scanned down to the bottom of the ticket, I hadn't noticed anything abnormal before but that's probably because I was too buy being annoyed at the fact someone gave me a ticket. My eyes were drawn to the words printed onto the holographic paper. I groaned out loud as I re-read the words. "It'll be fun." Jazmine added after seeing my reaction.

"I'm not going." I stated flopping on the sofa.

"Oh c'mon, you let your hair down the other night with a complete stranger, come have fun with your friends." She pleaded.

"I haven't got anything to wear." I sighed again.

"What about that black dress with the sleeves?"

"Have you been in my wardrobe?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Maybe... I just wanted to see what shoe size you were." She defended.

"It's fine. Don't worry." I replied laughing it off. "So you really think I should wear it, I mean if I do go to the after party?"