My life

"Hi daddy." I say as I walk into my dads office.

He looks up and smiles. "Hi honey.  What have you been up to today... other than torturing Luke. " He laughed at his own joke.

" Well, I went swimming with Luke and Gretchen. We swam until Luke left to go with Andrew. Gretch then said she was tired and went to her house... So all in all a normal day." He nodded his head and kept working on papers.

" Whatcha doin?" I asked using a sweet tone that got me anything and everything.

" Working on the packs funding. It looks like we're doing pretty good this year. We might just have our summer barbecue "

"Really! Oh my Moon Goddess. We haven't had one in years." I bounced up and down.

" Yes, I'm sure the pack will be pleased. Now go spread the word." I nodded and bounded off.

I ran down the stairs and into the living room." Guess what...!" They all have me weird looks.

" Dad said we're going to have the summer barbecue this year!" They perked up but still looked worried. I sat on the nice and big couch.

" Did I miss something?" Everyone looked around until Barbra an adult in our pack spoke up.

" You didn't hear about the rogue attack?" She said with curiosity.  "WHAT!?!?! When did this happen."  All the wolf's in the living room bowed their heads in submission.

" I'm sorry, please continue Barbra." She gave me a kind smile.

" On the evening patrol there was a group of rogues. They attacked the patrol. None of our patrol was killed. But Lala was injured quite badly.  Those rogues knew how to fight." She looked very concerned.

" Thank you. And guys," they all looked at me." ,don't forget to tell people about the barbecue. " They all smiled then I left and went to my room. I'll let my dad off this time. He had a lot on his mind.

~. ~. ~. ~ .~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

And just in case you guys wanted some more info on me, My name is Luka Saint. I'm 5'8 and 167 lbs. I have dark amber hair with blue and green eyes. I'm the oldest of me and my twin brother, Luke. So  when I come of age I will become Alpha. And I'm 15. In two months I'll be 16 and I'll shift for the first time. My father's name is Anthony Saint, and my mother's name is Kelly Saint. My father is Alpha of the Timberland Valley Pack.  A very strong and

dignified pack.