Epliouge

*5 years later*

"No Lauren I don't feel like driving" I complained walking back to my apartment. "Y/n mom really insists on everyone being there" she pressed.

"That's a long ass drive" I complained again. "I'll buy you a plane ticket" she offered. I thought about it opening the door to my apartment. "Fine" I agreed.

"Okay great I'll send you the info later tonight" she said happily. "Yea whatever" I hung up. I sighed laying on my living room couch.

This is my last year of college. I'm attending the University of North Texas with my bestfriend Alex, who should be arriving anytime now.

"Fuck" she yelled walking through the door. I watched her move my feet to sit down. "I'm failing the stupid art class" she grumbled. I stifled a laugh looking at her sulk. "My moms gonna be so mad"

"How do you fail a art class" I asked knowing the answer. She mumbled something I couldn't understand. "I'm sorry what was that" I said sarcastically.

"Because I don't know what I'm doing" she glared at me. "And that is why I told you not to be a art major" I said getting up walking to the kitchen. "Well it seem like it would be easy" She grumbled.

"This weekend I'm flying back to Miami" I informed her taking food out for dinner. "Flying" she questioned. "Lauren offered"

"Oh" I looked up at her confused by her response. "Isn't your mom flying you out for the holidays" I questioned. She shook her head. "Why not" I asked. She shrugged not really caring.

"I'll be back" I said walking off to go call Lauren. "You calling me first, that's a change" She said answering the phone. "Yea I need a favor" I rushed. "Of course you do"

"Anyways, can you fly Alex out too" I asked. There was silence for a minute before she spoke up "Ms.D isn't flying her out" she asked referring to Alexs' mom. "No"

"Yea I guess" she sighed out. "Yay thank you big sister" I said before hanging up. My phone dinged Lauren texting me the details of the flights. "We leave for Miami tomorrow" I said walking back in the kitchen. "Uh what" she said confused. "Pack your bags" I smiled returning back to making dinner.

-----------------

"Y/n"

"Lauren"

"Alex" said Alex standing next to me as we all laughed at her comment. "Y/n I've missed you" Lauren gushed pulling me into a hug. "I missed you too Laur" I replied hugging her back.

"How are you Ale" she said giving Alex a hug next. "I'm good" she responded. "Everyone is waiting for us at home" Lauren said motioning for us to follow her. "Alex do you want me to drop you home" she asked as we approached the car.

Alex opened her mouth to respond but closed it back furrowing her eyebrows. "Nah she's bunking with me" I answered for her giving her a look meaning we're gonna talk about whatever's going on, later.

We all got in Lauren's car and drove home to a house full of people. "Y/nn" Taylor greeted as we walked through the door. Everyone else greeted Alex and I one by one. Eventually we made our way upstairs to my room where we set our bags down looking at each other.

We laughed looking at one another like idiots. Everyone was here, and I mean everyone. Fifth harmony and their families were all gathered in my living room. Even the Cabello's.

A few months after the breakup Camila had left Fifth Harmony. Lauren was upset along with the rest of the girls. I was just graduating high school excited that I got a scholarship to many different schools. Lauren being upset came home for awhile seeking comfort from my mom. Which she indeed got. A week after Lauren came home again, I had decided to forgive her. She explained her side of the story and offered me food. So I gave in and accepted her apology and now we are better then ever. Camila and her had called it quits since she was leaving Fifth Harmony it would be more difficult to sneak around and keep it a secret since they were two different artists now. They agreed to be friends.

Camila and I weren't talking for a good year then she reached out to me out of nowhere. We had a talk over dinner since she was in Texas for a show and we got back on good terms. As for the rest of the girls and I, we're still great friends. It's been an interesting past 6 years. I got to meet my famous sisters friends and was known to the public as Lauren Jauregui's little sister.

I learned that love is an interesting thing. I hope you don't think I stayed single forever. I got a beautiful girlfriend named Dakota my freshman year of college. She was there with me as I recovering from my last breakup and I eventually fell for her. We've been dating for 4 years and I've never been happier. Sure there's bumps in the road but we always manage to get past them, together.

Alex on the other hand, didn't have as much luck as I did. Alex had 4 relationships over the past college years and they have all failed. She decided that relationships weren't for her and that it'd be better if she focuses on her future. You see how that's working considering she's failing art.

All around life is good, it was bad at some points but it always gets better.

"Y/n, someone's here to see you" Taylor said knocking on my half open door. I followed her downstairs to see my girlfriend standing there. "Babe, what are you doing here" I said hugging her.

"I wanted to surprise you" she replied pecking my lips. "Cmon everyone's in the living room" I said dragging her by her hand. We walked in and sat on a couch joining the conversation as everyone greeted her.

Everyone I love in one room and I couldn't ask for any better friends.

--------------------

Okay so there's my first story 😁 I feel like I could've done better but that's okay because I'm working on something else 😉.

Thanks for all the support! It is greatly appreciated!!

I will be posting my new book in a few weeks once I get a few more chapters.

Also Happy Birthday Mila 💕

-C