"Oh, go fuck a cactus."

"You are so vulgar. Just nasty for no reason." He rebutted.

"Boy! Focus! I don't have anywhere to live!"

Michael sipped his grape juice.

Janet rolled her eyes.

"What do you want me to do, Janet?" He asked in a pleading tone.

"Nothing..." She replied, despondently.

He sighed, contemplating his next words.

"You wanna come stay here for awhile?"

She cheesed and moved in for a hug, tugging at her brother's hand to pull him up out of his seat. Michael reluctantly rose.

She knew what she was doing.

"Aww thank you, Mike!"

"Mhm..." Michael replied.

"Aww, you love me."

"Do I?" He asked, jokingly.

She smacked his arm before pulling him in tight. "Yes, sweet baby."

He smirked.

"If you say so."

August 16th, 1999

Mariah spent the morning recording for her new album. After her run-in with Tommy in New York, she opted to finish recording her album in the Neverland studio. She managed to finish up two songs before taking a stroll through the grounds of her home, alone. With the twins, Michael, and now Janet in the house she barely had any time to herself anymore. And she didn't have much time until she'd be locked in with three kids.

She found herself standing at the base of Michael's Giving Tree and looked up at the branches.

Hmm...

Mariah grabbed one of the lower branches and pulled herself up. She sat on the branch surveying the land. She leaned against the trunk, dangling her foot above the ground, relaxing her mind.

August 16th, 1999

"Mariah!"

Janet and Michael were out looking for Mariah since she wasn't in the studio when they went to get her.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." Nicole said.

"Okay baby, we're gonna get something to eat. But we're supposed to be looking for mommy." Michael explained.

"Mommy!" Noelle shouted.

"Where do you think she went?" Michael asked, looking to Janet.

Janet shrugged. "She's gotta be somewhere close. John said she didn't leave."

"I know, but I'm worried. She's so close to having the baby, what if-" Michael broke off when an interesting sight caught his eye. He squinted his eyes, stepping closer in the direction of it.

"Did you see that?"

"See what?" Janet asked, turning her head.

He pointed towards the Giving Tree. "Right there! You don't see that thing moving?"

Janet squinted her eyes. "That's Mariah!"

Michael's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he did a double take. "What the hell?"

He charged over to the tree, and there Mariah was, sitting among the branches of the oak tree.

"Mimi!"