Chapter 17

Princess's POV:
Today I was meeting everyone at the gym to prepare for the Bash Down that's a couple of months away. I went and took a shower for thirty minutes. After putting my workout clothes on which consist of a Nike sports bra, Nike shorts, my Nike roshes, and a Nike sweater, I put my hair in a ponytail.
Looking at the mirror seeing I was all Niked up, I got a text from Derrick.
D❤️: you ready baby ?
Forgetting he was picking me up, I texted back saying" yea", and headed down stairs.

When I got down there, Derrick was listening to Luv by Tory Lanez. He had on some gym shorts and a tight short sleeve shirt .

"You look good baby," he said leaning over kissing my cheek, as I smiled.
"You look good too Derrick."

He started driving and I was just on my phone .
"All your friends gonna be there right ?" He asked me looking at the road, as I rolled my eyes at the stupid question.
"Yea, basically every senior gon' be there."
"You right. I only know some people since I just got here but I want you to meet them."
"Okay cool."
*
*
When we got there it looked empty instead of a few old white people. I texted Crystal to see where everyone was at. She texted back saying downstairs.

Me and Derrick walked downstairs where the boxing area was. This gym was very unique. They have the regular gym, a boxing area, then a basketball area outside. I use to come here with Jay a lot.

When we got downstairs I saw a bunch of people from my school crowding by the ring. When I got closer I saw it was Jay and some other man in the ring with him. Jay was knocking his ass out.

Jay use to box all the time. He is actually really athletic he just doesn't do it a lot. He plays basketball for fun, and is really good at it.
Looking at Jay give him one last punch, the guy fell to the ground. The bell rung and people started screaming mostly girls when they saw who won.
I smiled seeing he was doing something productive other than selling drugs to occupy his time. He got out the ring and someone immediately jumped on him attacking him with a long sloppy kiss. When they pulled away I saw it was Tiana. Trying to hide my emotions I grabbed Derrick's hand.

Crystal noticed me and motioned me to come over there.
"Hey girl, did you see that. Jayceon killed that nigga in the ring."

I laughed, nodding my head yes seeing Jayceon walk over with Anthony, and Tiana. Derrick was still standing next to me.

"Best friend you handled business," I said giving him a hug. He hugged me back and picked me up from the ground a little, before letting me go.

Derrick cleared his throat and I turned around, looking at him and so did the others.
"You need water nigga?" Jay asked.
"Nah I'm good," Derrick said shaking his head. I went in a circle and started hugging everyone, except Tiana. I just waved at her. 

"Jay does she know?" She asked mugging me, like I won't punch her in her mouth.
"Nah I was about to tell her. Princess, Tiana my girl now," he said with a straight face looking uninterested, the same way I felt about my new relationship.

"I'm happy for you. Derrick, and I are together too," I answered as he gave me a fake smile and nodded his head.
Crystal and Anthony gave each other a look with their mouths slightly ajar. Since me and Jay could only tell one person about our friends with benefits deal, I told her and he told him. I guess they don't know how to act.

"That's awesome, after we're done here we should all go on a triple date. Me, Jay, you, Derrick, and since they act like a couple anyway Crystal and Anthony." Tiana said dragging it.