20. Jealous of the Princess ~ Bellamy Blake

Clarke Griffin. She's perfect, isn't she? She's the camp's princess. All the guys have their eye on her, including Bellamy.

You and Bellamy weren't-- official, but you did seem interested in each other. You were head over heels for that 'man', so he used this to his advantage. He flirted with you; winks, whistles, comments, exectera (etc.) This behavior of his made you believe he liked you too, until he showed interest in Clarke.

The way they look at each other and fight together. The trips they take together out of camp, it all disgusts you! They must be a couple! That's the only way any of this made sense!

"Y/N?" Someone asked, waving a hand in front of your face, snapping you away from your thoughts.

"Bellamy." You looked into his eyes for a moment, then immediately shifted your glance appearing completely intrigued by the dirt surrounding your feet.

"What are you up to?" He sat down on a log in front of you.

"Just thinking." You mumbled.

"Oo- about what? Tell me what's going on in that pretty little--" His compliment disappeared when someone else caught his attention.

"Hey, Bell." You looked up, and saw Clarke. You couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey, Princess. Don't you have at least a million other guys you can be seducing right now? Bellamy was talking to me, until you interrupted. Now he's eye-f~cking you!" You spat, standing your ground.

"Woah, tiger. Settle down." Clarke mocked.

"You think you're so amaz--" You continued to express your vemonous attitude, but you were cut off.

"Y/N. Stop, please." Bellamy whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

You shook the chills out of you, "You're so defensive of your girlfriend, huh?"

"Clarke? You think Clarke is my girlfriend?"

"Of course I do! Because she is--"

You were cut off, once again, but this time by soft lips pressed against yours. Bellamy was kissing you.

"I don't like Clarke that way, Y/N. I love you."

"Aw, Bellamy. I love you too." You murmured, pulling him in for another kiss.

wc: 330