The meeting

Hibari Kyoya as usual patroling around Namimori to find anyone who dare to disturbing the peace so he can give him a piece of his mind(more like bite them to death).

The weather was so calm.The bird including hibird chirping without a care in the world.Nothing could went wrong.But Hibari was not pleased.He need to bite someone.Maybe he should bite a certain brunette herbivore.

But,when Hibari walked across the dark alley,he heard some commotion."Hey,you"said a hoarse voice."You dare to knock on me,huh?!"

A troublemaker?Hibari though.

His body was itching.He need to see blood.He walked toward the scene area and saw a man with a light blue hair growling like a mad animal.

Another two man standing beside the first man.

And there was a boy around six to seven years old cowering in fear in front of them.The man smirking."But...I..I alre..ady say sor...ry "the boy squeking when another bulky man roar at him." Are you trying to fight back,wimpy?!"

A slender man walked toward the boy while smirking and tried to land a punched on the boy but before he get to land a blow,a pair of steel blocked him."I hate crowd"a soft voice made it entrance.

The three men looked back simultaniously slowly like a robot.Oh,my god.That voice..they thought to themselve.When they turned around,they swore there's a demon with red blood eyes piercing at them.And everyone in Namimori could heard a girlish screamed.

Three body laid numbly on the ground motionless.Hibari wiped his tonfas from blood."Huh,weaklings"he turned toward the boy who stayed quite the whole time.Hibari looked at him and the boy whimper silently under his gaze.

This big brother will going to beat him too.The boy knew this was the end.

The boy has a dark color hair and his skin was pale.He spotted a few hole on his shirt and there were a few bruises and scars on his arm and leg.Who know what could be beneath his shirt?

The boy looked tired and too thin probably not eating for a few days.What was this boy doing alone in this dark alley?

Sometimes,this boy remind him of someone.

Him.

"You"he motioned toward the boy who on the edge to cry.

"What is your name?"The boy looked up at the big brother and somehow he knew if he didn't answer it,maybe he will get beaten up to.So,he answer it slowly."Asahina...Ryota"