Ending: Lawliet

It was quiet for a minute, the two boys waiting for you to write one of their names. You raised the pen and wrote Lights name in the notebook.

40 seconds... the most silent 40 seconds of your life.

L had his eyes shut tight, looking like he was expecting the worst, and Light had an oberly smug look on his face.

Lights facial expression changed to one of pain. He clutched his chest falling to the ground.

L opened his eyes to see Light on the ground. He looked up at you, smiling slightly. There was so much emotion behind that smile.

He really only showed emotion to you and Watari, buy I don't think he's ever looked at anyone so warmly.

He stepped over to you, grabbing your hands.

"S-so does this mean...you love me too?" He says quietly

You tighten your grip on his hands and touched your forehead to his.
"Yes, Lawliet. I love you too"

He slowly moved in, closing the gap between you. He kissed your lips softly, pulling back after a moment.

He rested his forehead against yours again.

"I love you, F/N. So much"

You smiled and joined your hands again.

"Let's get out of here"

"Yeah"

----8 years later----

You and Lawliet got married after 3 years of being together. You have a beautiful daughter named Raven. She has your E/C eyes and Lawliet's black hair. You and Lawliet both retired shortly after you found out you were pregnant. you wanted to give yor daughter a better childhood than the one that you both had. You wanted her to have a family to depend on.

-

You were shaken out of your thoughts by your four year old daughter and your husband. You opened your eyes slowly.

Raven spoke first, "Happy mothers day, mommy!" She yelled, hugging you. She then ran downstairs, seeming exited.

Lawliet then spoke up, "Good morning F/N, happy mothers day!"
He said happily, hugging you tight.

"So what's the plan for today?" You asked, digging your face into his chest.

He chuckled slightly

"Meet us downstairs, you'll see" he said, loosening his grip on you and walking into the kitchen downstairs.

You sighed, getting dressed and walking downstairs.

As soon as you walked into the kitchen, you were greeted by a huge breakfast.

---

You had a simple day, Lawliet and raven cooking lunch, and then going out to dinner. It was really all you could ask for.

After you got back from dinner, you sent raven off to bed. After you knew she was asleep, you and Lawliet went upstairs to go to sleep yourselves.

You got into bed, cuddling with Lawliet.

"I hope you had a great day today,
F/N"

"I really did, thank you"

"I love you"

"I love you too"