Chapter 5

You were working as usual, when you got a text from L.

"Hey Miyu, don't forget that we have to go to To-OH in an hour. We have to take the entry exams (even though we'll pass with flying colors). I'll see you later."

You weren't scared at all, actually. You and L already had an education above any schools standards, and this would be extremely easy for the both of you.

---

You were on your phone when L texted you again.

"I'm already downstairs, we've got to get going."

You grabbed your phone, and a couple lollipops, and started walked downstairs. You walked through the long hallways, and came up to the silver elevator. You walked in and pressed the ground floor button. It took about 30 seconds to get down, and when the door opened L was already waiting.

"You ready to go?" He asked

"Yep, I'm not exactly worried"

You and Lawliet walked over to the black car, and drove to the large college. There were a lot of people there, and you were kind of annoyed. You don't like big groups of people if you don't know exactly what your doing.

You and Lawliet walked through the large wooden doors to the main hall of the school.

"Remember to dumb it down a little, Miyu, we don't need any suspicion" Lawliet laughed

You laughed along with him "you too Ryu"
You made your way to the testing room, got your tests, and sat down.

You almost laughed out loud at how easy the test was. Was this really a college entrance exam? Whatever.

---

You and Lawliet finished the exam after about ten minutes, and you both got up and handed the test to the teacher. As you walked back to your seat, you felt like someone was staring at you. You looked around the room, and realized that a certain brunette in the back of the room was staring at you in what looked like amazement. As soon as you two locked eyes, he quickly looked away.

--

Two hours had passed, and everyone that was finished could leave. So you and L started walking back to the car. Before you could get into the car, you were stopped by someone yelling to you.

"Hey, Wait up!!" It was the brunette

He ran over to you and L, and started talking.

"Hey, what are your names again?" He asked

"I'm Miyu, and this is Ryuzaki" you said, smiling

"My name is Light Yagami. Well, I hope I see you tomorrow at the entrance ceremony, Miyu and Ryuzaki."

--Time skip, because I can--
It was the next day, and both you and L were very suspicious of this 'Light' guy. With all of this stuff going on with Kira, why would he give us a full name?

You and L were working on the case.

"So, if Kira is a student, and he is from the Kanto region, he could easily be Light. That might explain why he gave us a full name, he would have nothing to be afraid of." You said, still staring at your computer screen

"Yes, that would make perfect sense, it's either that or this 'Light' is not very bright" L said

"Should I call in the rest of the task force to see what they think?" You ask

"Sure, I don't think they'll be of much help, though. He said

"Hey, you never know" you laugh

You pressed the call button next to your computer, and called in the rest of the task force.

In a matter of minutes, the entire task came through the doors of the room.

"What's the issue, M?" Chief Yagami said, worried

"it's not an issue at all" you said

"it's just a theory we came up with" L continued

"It includes your son, Chief Yagami" you say

Chief Yagami had a look of shock on his face.

"What about Light, M?"

L butted in again, "we are both very suspicious of Light Yagami, considering the fact that he gave us his full name, and he is a student. Along with other reasons.

"My son has absolutely nothing to do with this" Chief Yagami said, angrily

"It's just a theory, it's not exactly known. But if we're both on the same case, we rarely fail" L said

You nodded

"That is all we needed, goodbye now" you said

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------